Ok I'm back again!! CelticChicks WW diary

Had a bad evening yesterday. Went shopping after work, tired and cold. Brought my niece to BK on the way home and didn't get anything even though I had the points for a flamer, I decided to be good, but by the time we got home I was starving and just started eating and eating, having the flamer would have satisfied me and i wouldn't have ate when I got home. Then I got mad at myself for eating so great solution- keep eating :rolleyes: . Feeling sick today and SO SO down and depressed in myself. I've already ate chocolate today, I have to get on a plane tomorrow and I am sick at the thoughts of it, fitting into the seats comfortably etc.. I know the weight literally falls of me when I keep to my points so what the hell is wrong with me, haven't even gone to work today which is very very rare for me but I just don't want to face the world.
Was talking to my mother and she said, you've been saying the same thing for years now, you could have all the weight off ten times over at this stage instead of talking about it and making yourself more miserable by eating, you are throwing life away with your two hands. :(
Just don't want to be bothered anymore.

Oh honey... Don't punish yourself! I promise you're not the only one, we all get days like that... we're only human!

I kinda know what you mean with the plane seats... this time last year my cousin was visiting us and we took her to a amusement park type thing. I went on a 'rollercoaster' with her, but I couldn't buckle the seat belt... I ended up having to discreetly pretend that I was securely in etc, because I couldn't deal with the humiliation of admiting to it and having to get off the ride.

It's so difficult to stick to a diet when you're not in the right frame of mind - correction.. it's impossible! I have to be 'in the zone' so to speak, until I can stick to something 100%. You just need to get yourself back into that zone - easier said then done I know. Would it help if you joined the 'Food Diary' thread? For me it adds another level of support. I have to stick to the plan, it's in the back of my mind that I have to post what I eat on here!

Try and put yesterday into perspective... You've had one bad day... that's all. Even one bad week isn't the end of the world... You've lost 16lb already, over a stone! That's fantastic. Even if you're not sticking to the plan today, try and keep an eye on what you're eating. Stop snacking or bingeing and for the rest of the day, just have lunch, dinner and supper. Then start pointing again tomorrow. It's one blip, you took the wrong turn, but if you catch it in time you don't get too far off track.

Am I making any sense at all? I'm reading that back and wondering if I'm trying to channel Yoda, and failing miserably! :eek: LOL

just want to add my support to you here as well honey. i text ya too

you can do this girl!

love

Gen xx

Hey CelticChick
Keep your chin up!
Your Mum's words are true for all of us! We know that, we don't need to be told. What we are doing is trying our best to turn things around. This time however we have legions of cyber mates who understand the hardships and we will support each other and we will get there!!!!
Pick yourself up, deep breath and head held high and off we go again!
I'm going to look through the recepie books tonight and see what low point things I can make as treats. And make a few menu plans to see if I can get more focused!
xxx

Thanks for all the support. I survived the flights and the weekend fine, even went out to a club which I haven't done in SOO long.

Back at it today, at an all time high on the scales and really got the kick in the arse I needed this morning when I measured myself, my thigh is now bigger than my waist was a couple of years ago! :eek:

My little doggie is sick in the vets today so feeling a bit distressed and have no interest whatsoever in eating, but apart from that I'm feeling positive again.

Hi Celtic Chick,

So sorry to hear your baby dog is not well, hope all will be well soon.

Hope you get through this week yourself.

Hugs.

Love Mini xxx

Hi CC,

Hope you are felling better today. How is the weight loss going now? I had a question if you don't mind. I noticed in a few posts that you mentioned that you were making pot loads of the No Point Soup. Do you eat this all day (for all your meals) or just as 1 of the meals in the day? If you don't eat just the soup, I wonder could you. I remember trying the soup before and it was lovely, loads of veg, I didn't blend it and eat it with the veg chunky. Would the weight loss be good by just eating the soup and drinking loads of water, maybe adding a piece of chicken for one of the meals? Thanks for any help

Hey all

Well I have had a great day, kept to my points, exercised, cleaned the house and all in all feeling good. Made out graphs to chart my weekly weight loss, hoping that will help keep me going and made charts of my measurements and will now take measurements every month, hoping all these little things will keep me on track!

About the soup, I eat it before my lunch and/or dinner. It helps fill me up and stops me eating too much food. You would lose a lot of weight by just living on the soup and chicken etc.. but I just don't have the will to do that, I have considered it myself though!!

And my darling little baby dog is home safe and sound :)

I've deleted my signature until my official weigh in on Wednesday morning. I want a completely new start as I gained back most of the weight I lost on my last attempt at WW so want to start anew with my signature. Still going strong. Exercising for 40 mins everyday. I bring my dog for a twenty minute walk, well he pulls me down the road at a rate of knots!, and then I come home and get on my cross trainer for 20 mins and do some sit ups as well. I have an exercise plan made out and so far so good, I'm sticking with it.

Feeling great, whole new frame of mind regarding the length of time its going to take to get to goal. I wake up every morning and look at myself in the mirror expecting to be a size 10 overnight but yesterday morning I thought, you will be one morning and you will be a lot thinner in a month or two months than now if you just keep going and it seems to have done the trick regarding giving up!

Hey CelticChick! I've had a blip And marched quickly backwards!!

So 2morrow is monday I'm starting again. I've picked up a class timetable from my gym and I'm going to beat these blues and hopefuly beat the bulge at the same time, or the other way round, either will be good!
I've been doing some cooking in preparation so off we go!

We'll get there in the end!

Hi Celtic chick

I hope you don't mind but i've just read all of your post & your weight journey sounds a bit like mine!

I'm off to join WW tonight after doing the cambridge & loosing 2 stone. I just can't stick to CD, i get so flippin miserable with no food what so ever so now i've had a kick start with CD i am determined to get this weight off me!!

I am about 19 stone but will know my true weigh in tonight as all scales are different!

So how do you fancy buddying up??? Lets support each other along the way & try stop each other from jumping off the wagon!

Its such a tough journey but i beleive with reading some of your messages that you have the motivation to do this! So lets do it!

Hope your having a good day!

Lorraine xx

I'm home sick again, I am on stronger anti-biotics this time so hopefully it will be cleared up for good. My dog is sick, he is in the vets since yesterday and won't be home till at least tomorrow:( , he has inflammatory bowel infection, he ate part of my blind :rolleyes: . I haven't got the energy to type much today so just checking in.

I'm home sick again, I am on stronger anti-biotics this time so hopefully it will be cleared up for good. My dog is sick, he is in the vets since yesterday and won't be home till at least tomorrow:( , he has inflammatory bowel infection, he ate part of my blind :rolleyes: . I haven't got the energy to type much today so just checking in.

poor you and poor puppy:(

Hope your both feeling better soon.

Love Mini xxx

Ok yet again I am confused! I am thinking of going back and giving ss one last huge shot. I am so unhappy, bloated and miserable, my pjs are now tight on me :eek:, none of the jackets or clothes I bought over the last month fit properly anymore, I'm bloated, out of breath at the slightest exertion, tired etc.... But then when I think of SS I remember how horrible it made my stomach feel and go back on my resolve!! WW works when I stick to it, but I don't seem to be able to stick to it at the moment!! Should I just try to give it my all again like I did back in August?

Also I got a second puppy to keep my dog company and I'm finding it extremely hard and stressful to deal with, they are killing each other, the peeing all over the place again and on top of that I'm just not taking to her, I haven't even named her yet! I love Louis so much that it just feels like there is no room for her which is terrible and I feel so guilty over it. I don't know what to do, she is a very timid, scared little mite and I don't want to give up on her but I don't really want to keep her either, that makes me sound awful but I'm just folding under any sort of stress at the moment. She whines all night so she has to sleep with me but she isn't house trained yet which is very hard, she whines when I'm in the shower or out of her sight until it sounds like she is being murdered!! I haven't had sleep in a week :(

I'm back on anti-depressants which seem to be helping slightly.

Maybe I just look for the easy way out of everything? :confused:

Ok back on track 100%. I joined a class last night, weighed in at an all time high and actually stayed for the talk this time and it seems to have set me up in the right frame of mind, I'm wiping the slate clean and starting afresh, not thinking about the past at all.

Good for you hun, just about to post my own thread on here so hopefully you will have read of that and looks like we shall be in the same boat!!!!!!

Lots of love Busy XX

Hey hun

Great to see you so positive, me too!!! Great to be back on track eh!! Must dig out my old diary!!!

Defo staying for the class helps

Chat to ya later

Gen xx

as soon as i get my ass out of work mode and into doss mode i surely will!!! i have amended my tracker for the increase :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ah well its all in the past!!!

i'm loving having the lovely food have to say... just need to keep the oul head in gear now!!!

have a good evening, text me if ya waiver at all ya hear now!!

i'm off to buy lovely curtains for my bedroom and then to the gym :D :D

Gen xx

Back