Ok I'm Back here we go.......

KatKit

Silver Member
OK so I have had a bad few months.

I have put on - and so I should!

its so difficult especially when the biscuits come out!!

Been doing this on my own well online, but not convinced I am doing it right so here goes:

Extra Easy

HEXA - Skimmed Milk
HEXB - 2 Weetabix

Free: Salad, Apple, Banana, Chicken (I cooked a breast at home, no oil)
Mugshot Spicy one.

So meals today

Bkft: Weetabix, Banana, Milk, and some ML Yogurt

Mid Morn: Apple and Mugshot

Lunch: Chicken Salad 2/3 plate salad

Afternoon: ML yogurt few grapes.

Dinner: Chicken Salad with Small Jkt spud (hand/fist shaped size(I know again) 1/3 plate salad

Syn: Balamisc Dressing think this is 11/2 per tbsp.
Tesco Cheese Curls 41/2
Alpen Cereal Bar - 3

Will try and not have any biscuits.

Hopefully I am doing this right if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment.

My friend and family are doing this too and when I saw her she said she was doing EE as well, but if she was having meat she would way the pasta / rice or wahtever it said in the book or if she was having Pasta, rice etc she would weigh the meat - this sounded to me like Gree or Original to me but she said no it was EE - when reading the books I thoight it might be Success Express and not EE - so I would be grateful if someone can clarify it for me.

I am right in thinking also that the Food Optisimng book is the EE plan...

Going to go now as I am well confused...

Kats

xx

Thanks Hoping to fight the emon on my shoulder who always sys " just one wont hurt" .....

Ok no biscuits yesterday YAY

on with todays food:

Extra Easy

Bkft: 2 Weetabix (HEXB) , skimmed milk (HEXA only half the milk though), blueberries
Apple
Lunch: Jkt Spud, Baked Beans with 1/3 Salad
Grapes
Alpen bar - 3 syns
Dinner: Cheese (15g worth other 1/2 of HEXA) and Ham Pasta Bake - SWR (Slimming World Recipe)
Yogurt.

Checked and you can do half an HEX as long as it is half.

Hot choc drink - options afterwards

Let see how today goes WI tomorrow EEKK....

Good luck peeps

Ok weighed myself yesterday and I was lighter then today - go figure.
Anywho lost a lb this week - whoo hoo....(I want lbs but s'pose I must be doing something wrong if it not too be coming off faster)

Extra Easy

Bkft:2 bolied eggs 2 x toast (400g loaf) (HEXB.) marmite on toast no bu8tter or spread just marmite.
Mid Morn: Banana
Lunch: Small Jkt Spud, with Tuna and some sweetcorn with huge salad (tbsp of Balasmic Dressing - 1 Syn)
Mid Afternoon: Apple, Melon and yogurt and maybe some grapes (10 at the most)
Alpen bar - 3 syns
Dinner: steak (fat cut off, Veg and some new spuds.
Pud: Hubby is doing so I know it will be fattening even though I have told him. I dont know what it is so cant even found out the syn value. Damn.

Hopefully I am doing something right and the weight will start coming off faster.

Kats
xx

hi, im new to this as well, started yesterday so thought we could keep each other motivated! Did you find out about needing to weigh the pasta or meat? i thought you could have unlimited of either on EE?

Hi Kymmy

No not found out the answer yet.:(

But like you I thought that if you were doing an Original Day you had a qty of Carbs as per the book for HEXB and vice a Versa for a green day.
Success Express is different think on this one you have 2/3 of free stuff
But thought extra easy was you had how much you wanted of either protein/carbs but you must fill your plate up with 1/3 of Super free / free foods first so that then limits how much of the other stuff you can put on there, so you would then limit your calorie intake...

But yes to have a mini pal to keep me motivated and I too will keep my beady eye on what your eating and movtivate you where ever I can...:)

Kats

xx

ok well thank you, happy to have a beady eye!! well today so far ive had fruit and a soya yoghurt for breakfast and i have no idea what to have for lunch. its a bit of a pain because i get a free lunch at work, a school dinner!! its not easy to find something that will fit in with slimming world. so after the half term i may need to bring my own.

I know lunches are a pain. Could you not ask the cooks if they could do you veg without butter etc or jkt spud and salad.

I am probably like you I like to know whats gone into my food so I know that it is completely free - I'm always rushing I do Hubbys sandwich the night before then have to do mine in the morning.

Today its Jkt Spud with Tuna and sweetcorn with Salad - fruit and yogurt for pud.

Cant wait hungry now...

Kats

ah yes good idea, i will call them and see if they will do me one. I do find lunch is the hardest. someone recommended that you make extra dinner and take the left overs to work. think i might try that. hungry now too. :)

ok Yesterday I had a cream cake thingy that hubby bought as part of the Valentines dinner and I also had 3 glasses of wine - oo poo!

So onto today:

Bkft 2 Weetabix (HEXB) blueberries and skimmed milk (HEXA) had 115ml

Mid morn and now it goes downhill, cream scone someones birthday and 3 choccie biscuits.....

Lunch: Chicken Salad, Fruit and yogurt

Alpen bar - maybe

Dinner SWR Chicken Korma curry and Pilau rice (Recipe in this months mag).

Hubby wants Pancakes - I might have to have really strong will power and so no! NO! louder NOOOOOOO.

Got to start looking at what I'm eating as the weight will never come off otherwise....

Kats

xx

Ok today's food so far has been

bkft: 2 weetabix, banana, skimmed milk and 1/2 a yogurt.

Lunch jkt spud, beans and salad.

Dinner: ww spaghettini on toast

Syncs pancakes as we didn't have them yesterday...

Kats

Hi, your doing good :)

I'm new to SW too, I started the group last Saturday. My first weigh in today and lost 6lbs (expected as its the first week)

ive just started doing my food diary on here too.

you have EE plan right, you can have as much free foods as you want, but make sure your set meals have 1/3 of your plate which is super free.

I sort of already know how SW works, and the other plans too, I tried doing it at home but needed that extra kick up the butt to get going!

Hi, your doing good :)

I'm new to SW too, I started the group last Saturday. My first weigh in today and lost 6lbs (expected as its the first week)

ive just started doing my food diary on here too.

you have EE plan right, you can have as much free foods as you want, but make sure your set meals have 1/3 of your plate which is super free.

I sort of already know how SW works, and the other plans too, I tried doing it at home but needed that extra kick up the butt to get going!

Thanks Vicky,

I used to be a red and green girl (I still have then some days). I could get my head round eating protien and carbs together as much as I wanted as long as I have 1/3 free foods on my plate. Its usually salad or veg. I went to a club but tbh I couldnt put up with the "you have lost 2lbs this week clap clap" when they are 40+ people in the group and I hadnt been weigh cos I went to an exercise class straight from work I wanted to get home shower and have some tea... so decided to join online. I weigh myself at work we have calibrated scales so I know that they are correct.

I lost 1 lb last week - thought it might be more but with me I seem to only lose a little but at least its coming off..

Good luck!

Kats

Todays grub

Bkft: 2 weetabix, 1/2 banana, Skimmed milk.
Apple
Lunch: Chicken, salad
Fruit (melon, pineapple and orange (small amount of orange left over from yesterdays cirtus salsa) and yogurt
Alpen cereal bar - 3 syns
Dinner: Creamy chicken and bacon pasta salad SWR. 1/2 syn (salad cream)
Pud: yogurt
Options Hot choc - 1 1/2 syns
Malterers Bunny (mini) 3 syns

Total syns 8 syns - wow go me again

Went swimming this morning and did 45 mins 30 lengths... go me!!

Kats

Last edited:
You seem to know what you're doing :)

I must say the group does seem a little long, once i've done my 4 weeks then i will only stay the odd week.

Yes, even if it comes off in bits, its still coming off!

You seem to know what you're doing :)

I must say the group does seem a little long, once i've done my 4 weeks then i will only stay the odd week.

Yes, even if it comes off in bits, its still coming off!

Well this is the last time I am doing any sort of diet if it doesnt come off this time - then B***** it cream cakes here I come.

Well no not really but well u know its so hard isnt it....

Kats

xx

Ok food today:

GreenDay

weetabic, blueberries, skimmed milk, 1/2 a yogurt (ML)
Apple
Lunch: Jkt spud, bb, salad,
Melon and Pineapple and yogurt (ML)
Apple
Alpen - 3 syns
Dinner: Eggs on Toast followed by Options drink 1 1/2 syns followed by 2 Digestive biscuits @ 3 1/2 syns each...

Still good on those syns though...

60 mins-body pump straight after work by the time I get home usually not hungry - so might just have toast and boiled eggs

Last edited:
Looking good :)

I have to get some exercise in!

Today Red Day

Bkft: 2 Weetabix, Banana, Skimmed milk and 1/2 a ML yogurt
Apple
Lunch: Salad and chicken
Pineapple and a few grapes / ML yogurt
Alpen
Dinner: Scrambled eggs on toast, with slice of ham (fat removed) 2 slices of Low low
Yogurt

Good day so far, being busy at work helps..

Good luck all

Kats

xx

Last edited:
Back