OK Im convinced!!

scarymary

hi there,

im considering doing this diet but wondering is there a maintenance option when your finished to wean you off the shakes so you dont gain it all back?

I have about 4-5 stone to loose altogether for my wedding in September. I just dont want to do this kind of diet - loose it all - and put it back on! Theres a lot of scaremongering about this kind of diet!

Would love to start but I guess Im just looking for a bit of reassurance!

Hi Mary quiet on here I expect people at work or school runs?
Any ''diet'' plan will fail at maintance if we dont stick at it,we all know eat healthy exercise and it will stay off,me Ive yoyoed for 20 years so know most plans work its me that doesnt lol :break_diet:
I would say if you have 4-5 stone to lose aim for the 2lbs lose a week,£24.99 seems expensive but isnt for 2 meals a day.........
Its great here also research on the net about how much people have lost and where it started in Oz they have a forum and they have been at the plan much longer we are all new here :eek:
I dont use the word ''Diet'' as thats failure to start with as you say its for life so its your 'plan' for life.Read the books you get it teaches you about maintance the shakes once you stop wont make you put weight on its what you put in your mouth so like any plan do the recommended maintance and you'll be slim for life.
Now Ive step off my teacher step Dont be like me and yoyo hun xxx lol

Hi thanks for the reply!

I guess I just dont want to be one of those people who put it back on. I understand and realise that Ill have to change my ways.

Do you think its possible to loose about 3 of my stones with CS and then follow a weight watchers style diet to get rid of the rest?

Sorry for all the questions. I plan to buy CS on sat but just want to be 100% sure!

Hi I love WW but Im too strict on it dont have all my points and so cut back hence then I dont lose?
I dont think you'll lose that much quicker on CS than WW its not like Cambridge diet or Lighterlife,you may lose slightly quicker on CS but Im unsure as I have done Cd and LL and bulls my metablism up.
You have 7 months? If you lost 8 lbs a week on WW say 6 months time you start etc that 3 1/2 stone anyway,if you exercise then you'll tone up and drop dress sizes anyway?
I think CS is good if you have yoyoed and have to be so strict with yourself,but you may find thats what you need?It is hard for most of us the 1st week and carb withdrawals are pants lol,but only you can decide?You do have to stick to this plan by the letter say a snack says 1/2 an apple it is only 1/2 and the water has to be drunk?
i dont know what else to say but if you feel this paln is right for you go for it were all be with you 100%.......
xx (hugs) xx:D

I find CS better for me than WW because i have to be strict, that suits me. I found that on WW there was too much choice, i would substitute here and there....then cheat. On cs i have found the weight loss to be really quick, but again i have been really strict, no cheating , no carbs etc.
Good luck!

Hi scarymary :)

see you're in ireland.. your CS website has more info than the UK one.. plus the recipe book etc are cheaper there! :(

Celebrity Slim

it gives a few more recipe ideas for the maintenance stage of the diet on that link.

good luck with it x

Ok Im convinced! Im gonna buy this tomorrow and start on sunday!

Can I just clarify one or two things?

1) what are the snacks you can have? Its 3 snacks a day isnt it? Can I have a quick couple of ideas on this?

2) I have a dinner out next week so I can get steak and salad or veg which is fine. Can I really have 3 glasses of wine?? Does it not affect it at all? Also if I have the wine will I have to go through the headaches of carb withdrawal again? I just think its a great idea to be able to do this!
biggrin.gif

I have about 5 stone to loose in total :cry:. Not planning how long Ill do this for Im just going to take it each week as it comes.

Thanks
smile.gif

I have been having a babybel cheese light, handful of nuts and sugar free jelly for my treats. I too have 5 ish stone to lose so we can buddy up if you like friday is going to be my weigh in day. I would say steak and veg/salad would be a good choice. I dont really drink so not sure about the alcohol but think it may slow down loss slightly but if its only once in a while i would not worry about it, its more important that you can stick to the plan x

I 'accidently' drank half a bottle of jack daniels one night in my 1st week and still lost - I think you should be fine with the wine. I also have alot to lose and like you dont know how long it will take but have found my first week loss encouraging. As for snacks, my fav is a hard boiled egg - its perfect, low carb and convient!

Back