OK, Im doing this!!!

fabregas4

Hi guys,

How is everyone doing?
Im starting this tomorrow. It seems pretty straightforward, i did attempt to do it the other week but I didn't prepare and i gave up, it was girlie time and I needed chocolate. Even tho I messed up last time, I truely believe i can do this, Im really unhappy with my weight, Im depressed about it and none of my clothes fit. so enough is enough.... Here I go!!!

Does anyone have any advice?? i have read alot of the threads on here and im so impressed with how everyone has done :) :)

wish me luck xx

Hello and welcome
Do you have the book hon? hve you done your true weight on the forum? shopping list and meal planner done? oatbran?

Lol lots of questions! you shouldnt crave the sweet stuff as much when you get into the diet xxxx

how many days attack you doing?

Oh my ive bombarded you with questions!!! ;)

Hi fabregas4,

I think Vicky has already asked all the important questions - if you're ready then go for it. But if you're off on your holiday next week maybe wait till you come back! I found it really easy to stay off the choc & biscuits - used to have some every day in my morning break! After a few days you see the weight come down which gives you more incentive to stick with it, and you're no longer hungry or craving sweets.
Meanwhile this forum is here to ask all your questions - but it helps to have the book to read yourself!

Back