OK, Im doing this!!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by fabregas4, 28 July 2010 Social URL.

1. fabregas4

fabregas4 Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi guys,

How is everyone doing?
    Im starting this tomorrow. It seems pretty straightforward, i did attempt to do it the other week but I didn't prepare and i gave up, it was girlie time and I needed chocolate. Even tho I messed up last time, I truely believe i can do this, Im really unhappy with my weight, Im depressed about it and none of my clothes fit. so enough is enough.... Here I go!!!

Does anyone have any advice?? i have read alot of the threads on here and im so impressed with how everyone has done :) :)

wish me luck xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    Hello and welcome
    Do you have the book hon? hve you done your true weight on the forum? shopping list and meal planner done? oatbran?

Lol lots of questions! you shouldnt crave the sweet stuff as much when you get into the diet xxxx

how many days attack you doing?

Oh my ive bombarded you with questions!!! ;)

4. alottolose

alottolose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    82.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.7kg
    fill in your stats :) n welcome xx

5. jet1968

jet1968 RIP dan !

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers /dukan !
    welcome and good luck !!!

6. anjuschka

anjuschka Dukan Ancestor!!

Start Weight:
    76kg
    Current Weight:
    66.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    64kg
    Lost(%):
    9.7kg(12.77%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Dukan (Stabilized)
    Hi fabregas4,

I think Vicky has already asked all the important questions - if you're ready then go for it. But if you're off on your holiday next week maybe wait till you come back! I found it really easy to stay off the choc & biscuits - used to have some every day in my morning break! After a few days you see the weight come down which gives you more incentive to stick with it, and you're no longer hungry or craving sweets.
    Meanwhile this forum is here to ask all your questions - but it helps to have the book to read yourself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.