Ok Lovelys...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
I am here and I am ready and raring to go 100%...

I have decided to go SS 100% but if I find I am struggling I will simply move up a plan rather than give up!

I am so determined today, wish me luck, and any tips would be greatfully accepted... :p:eek::p

I am here and I am ready and raring to go 100%...

I have decided to go SS 100% but if I find I am struggling I will simply move up a plan rather than give up!

I am so determined today, wish me luck, and any tips would be greatfully accepted... :p:eek::p

Hiya - well i have no tips as such, you know getting into ketosis is the hardest part but from there its all downhill - if you cannot bear just 3 packs and are so hungry you want to die type thing - have chicken breast cooked - ready to snack on in the fridge - it saved me from choc.

If you are cooking for children - have a hot drink - i find that helps me and just keep remebering why you are doing this!!!

Once your in kland - goolian you know its all downhill - im fine and im the worst emotional eater, snacker in the world lol, so i m sure youl be just great!!!

xxx

well no children so i am safe on that front, will probably still try and cook for OH... i am an emotional eater too, but the only person that can make me do this is me!

Oooohhh good luck hun!
Main tip is drink, drink, drink!!! Keeping yourself well hydrated will keep those nasty withdrawal headaches to a minimum.
If i have to cook for the kids & am feeling like a might give in and have something i chew sugar free gum. (you're not really supposed to have it but its better than eating)
If you are desperate for something other than water and need a treat have a can of coke zero (only one can a day & only when you really need it - but tbh its better to get the first two weeks out of the way frist to establish ketosis)

yeah if it wasn't for coke zero i would never get through it lol

Back