ok ok, i stand corrected..

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
the chicken soup that i thought was going to be gross was actually very tasty.

i made it cold, and sprinkled it with pepper then put it in the radiation machine and then ate, and enjoyed, it all.

now why on earth did i only get two :rolleyes:

nah nah nah nah nah na! xx lol

:ignore:its certainly an aquired taste and definately one i havent aquired!

I know what you mean - it's like wallpaper paste mized with a stock cube. But as it seems to be doing the trick I'll stick with it. At least it's something to have hot.

Also the strawberry one tastes like those horrible pink shrimp sweets.

Looks like everyone is having a good week - keep it up chaps!!

x

he he I like the stawberry one.... but then again I love the horrible pink shrimp sweets :)

I always have strawberry, I liked it the best initially, and I just like having the same thing, day in, day out! I don't taste it at this point, and it's just something I take to give me energy. I finally understand what the lipotrim DVD meant when it said "see it as medicine". I think I may finally have broken the emotional connection to food!!!!!

You is a sick sick woman!!!!!!!!!!......It is totally rank, stinky, mouth polluting bogwash. Just my opinion mind you!!!!! lol

I didn't bother and just got the shakes, but next week am going to get one soup and one of each flapjack to try

Take them back and get them to swap them
x

I like vanilla, strawberry and peanut flapjacks.:D

The soup makes me gag:sign0137:

Haven't had a flapjack yet - but I gather they're a bit like shredded cardboard? Any suggestions for making them taste better, or should I not bother and stick with the shakes?:confused:

Some toast them?????

bizarre! i loved the chicken soups at first! sat down a few days ago with my daily mug and physically couldnt drink it! had to go back to the pharmacy and swap all my soups (and flapjacks...) for shakes! just shakes now all the way baby..! :rolleyes:

Back