Ok so back to Discover for me............................

MISSLSR

Gold Member
I have given the propoints a bash but feel that the 49 weekly is still encouraging me to binge - I need to get out of this habit.

Also liked the before you had to save points to have a bit of a blow out so feel that goin back to points will hopefully help me get to goal - eventually!

So I started at 12st 7lbs.

Weighed on Saturday at 12st 1lbs.

Total loss to date 6lbs.

Really really really want to get my first silver 7 on Saturday - finger crossed.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am kinda struggling a wee bit - just finding it hard to get back into it right now.

Had a bad day saturday, yesterday I ate 23 points which was 2 over & today I have managed to stick to 21.

So I think it will take me a while to get back into the swing of it but I am determined to get there in the end.

Dxxx

23rd April 2012

Brekkie - 2 Apple's & Black Coffee with Sweetener - 1
Lunch - Sushi & Salad - 6
Dinner - Pork Chop, Mashed Swede - 4
Snacks - 2 Mini Cheddars & Toffee Crisp - 10
Total - 21

I need to plan more in advance to have a better menu!!!

Hopefully will see this improve on a daily basis

Dxxx

Welcome back to DP! You should start your diary in the diary sections there as there are a few of us on there :) good luck xx

Hi!snap im doing it again too and love it.pro points reminded me too much off slimming world and i know what you mean about the whole binging thing.im totally the same.im also 12.1 and started two days ago :) gosh id love a 6lb loss ln my first week!have also started doing the 30day shred its a 20minute intense work out by the instructor off the biggest loser and u can lose up to 20lbs in a month.so im hoping with combining the two id love a stone off in May.keep us updated on how you get on. X

The menus get easier to make as you go! I had the same thing today, as it was my first proper day. Good luck!

Well I am rubbish at this whole daily diary malarkey!

I have been up & down the last while so kinda been avoiding posting but I have got down to 12st so I have lost my first 1/2 stone which is giving me the boost to head for my 5% which is 11st 12lbs so only 2lbs till my next milestone!

I can hopefully get there in the next week or two.

Dxxx

Good luck! :)

I tried PP for 3 months and ended up back at my start weight. I'm back to Discovery now too, I've done it before so at least I know it works!

I think you just need to do what is best for you - the whole PP thing just doesnt work for me at all.

Dxxx

I had no luck with propoints either. Lost nothing the last 4 weeks!! Finding 18 points on Discover hard to stick to, but I'll get there - previously had good weight loss on Discover. 1 week down and lost 1lb, so its a start!:D

I had no luck with propoints either. Lost nothing the last 4 weeks!! Finding 18 points on Discover hard to stick to, but I'll get there - previously had good weight loss on Discover. 1 week down and lost 1lb, so its a start!:D

Excellent - I am going to find it really hard aswell I am a totall Yo Yoer after losing 4lbs last week I have gained 3lbs this week again - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I am my own worst enemy.

Back to it - No carbs for 2 weeks from tomorrow

Bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dxxx

I prefer discovery as well - having weeklies just encourages me to eat more than I should a day.

Agree over the weeklies. Even if i wasnt using them just knowing they are there sort of gave me a safety net i really dont need!

I'm doin a wee 2 week carb free but will be back on points after that.

I hav lost 4lbs this week finally got under 12st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Well happy with that!

Dxxx

Hi,
I've also been trying the new PP diet on and off for the last year, my weight never seems to change by more than a few pounds either way! So I've found my old disc for Pure Points (I think this was the diet before Discover Points) and I'll see how I get on!

Norma

Hi norma, I couldnt get my head round pp. so have stuck to discover plan, Good luck and hope you are having a good week xx

The old points work best for me and I've started again. As for PP I put weight on and agree with the binge eating on weeklies! Tut tut! Very motivated and excited to be back on old points as I know it works!

Back