Ok, so day 1. :-) (and a few questions if someone can help!!)

Right, so I had one of my remaining CD packs for breakfast, then when my starter pack came, I had a bar, then a shake and then cottage pie with salad for tea. I was really pleasantly surprised that the cottage pie could actually taste not too bad!! (I was expecting it to be disgusting, but it deffo feels less like a "diet" than CD)

Anyway, as a newbie, can I have the 200g of veg as well as the 4 packs, or do I only have that if I have 3 packs and the protein?

Is the tesco strawberry water that we can have on this plan fizzy or still?

Can you have more than one meal per day? (was prob going to do shake for breakfast, soup for lunch, then bar as snack, then a meal for tea, hoping to have the veg too, to bulk it up a bit) obv depending If we can have that with the 4 meal plan. X

Hi and welcome. I much prefer slim and save to CD I am sure you will not regret it.

You can have any 3 packs plus protein or any 4 packs no protein. You could have 4 x cottage pie of you wish , but you must not have more than one bar a day. Your 200g veg allowance and 150ml milk allowance is optional and you may have it on either plan.

Not sure about the water but I think it's only the still one. Hope this helps x

That's fab, thank you so much. Makes it a little easier to understand!! I much prefer the variety of this, and the meals make it more appealing!!! Fingers crossed it does something.

I have a first WI tomorrow (started CD last Wed but didn't get on with the counsellor) she didn't measure me, and just have me my packs and that was it, it seems I can get more help/support on here so hopefully I will lose the weight I need to! :) x

I know it seems strange that SnS is a VLCD as many of the packs taste so nice - but it is and you will lose weight. Welcome!

Ate thanks all. :) I weighed myself and I am down 6.5lbs since I started CD on Wed. Period started on Monday so thinking I could have lost a bit more in addition to that. X

Back