ok so here I go

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bigmuthabluffa, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all I decided this weekend to start the refeed process as I am so close to my target. :D
    My pharmacist said I could do 2 shakes and 1 v low cal meal in the evenings so I am now doing this.:)
    I have 2 weeks of shakes left and will continue like this for those two weeks, so my weight loss will slow down a little but I will be able to cope much better,;)
    When I have fin the 2 weeks then I will do 1 maintanence a day for another few weeks until I reach goal. :cool:
    The water intake continues, and the 30mins exercise on my wii continues.;)
    I will still be on here a bit too keep it going girls and remember to make LT your own.:flirt2:
    Anna x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loudei

loudei Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lipotrim & switched to slimming world 31st May
    best of luck with it :) refeed is very hard to stick to though i dsidnt refeed properly when i done lt the first time and thats why im back here again with all plus more weight back on so be careful
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.