Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ok so I blipped

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stokegal, 15 January 2010 Social URL.

1. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Just came back from the cinema with the ever so helpful other half and he decided to go the kebab shop on the way home... I stole a piece of chicken out of his kebab, 1 chip, a tiny bit of lettuce and the tiniest piece of pitta bread.

If I'm perfectly honest - I have no guilt - I was starving and I didn't gorge (whether I still have no guilt in the morning will be a different thing) but my question is when will I know if it has knocked me out of ketosis? I have loads of ketostix to test myself but how long does it normally take and will it take me 4 days to get back in again (luckily when I started it I went into ketosis on the 2nd day so if it is suppose to be 4 day hopefully I'll go back in soon)

Thanks

Stokegal

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Don't know the answer as I don't ever use these stix. There does seem to be some mixed views on these stix, I prefer to just observe for signs such as - do I feel hungry, horrid taste in mouth etc

It really sounds like such a small blip stokegal, it couldn't have done much damage.

It's difficult, the friend I was out with tonight and myself used to stop off for chips on a Friday night etc when I am not dieting, I had to fight silly thoughts of asking her to take me to the chippie.

Glad you are getting right back on track x

4. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Morning StokeGal ...i agree with blingbabe, it was such a tiny blip, just keep on plodding on, try not to let it influence the rest of your weekend ! ...
    Your doing really well and hey afterall were only human x

5. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and working out
    Thanks everyone - I tested again and the stick was still pink - I'm not hungry today at all so I think I was very lucky to not be knocked out

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.