Ok so I blipped

stokegal

Silver Member
Just came back from the cinema with the ever so helpful other half and he decided to go the kebab shop on the way home... I stole a piece of chicken out of his kebab, 1 chip, a tiny bit of lettuce and the tiniest piece of pitta bread.

If I'm perfectly honest - I have no guilt - I was starving and I didn't gorge (whether I still have no guilt in the morning will be a different thing) but my question is when will I know if it has knocked me out of ketosis? I have loads of ketostix to test myself but how long does it normally take and will it take me 4 days to get back in again (luckily when I started it I went into ketosis on the 2nd day so if it is suppose to be 4 day hopefully I'll go back in soon)

Thanks

Stokegal

Don't know the answer as I don't ever use these stix. There does seem to be some mixed views on these stix, I prefer to just observe for signs such as - do I feel hungry, horrid taste in mouth etc

It really sounds like such a small blip stokegal, it couldn't have done much damage.

It's difficult, the friend I was out with tonight and myself used to stop off for chips on a Friday night etc when I am not dieting, I had to fight silly thoughts of asking her to take me to the chippie.

Glad you are getting right back on track x

Morning StokeGal ...i agree with blingbabe, it was such a tiny blip, just keep on plodding on, try not to let it influence the rest of your weekend ! ...
Your doing really well and hey afterall were only human x

Thanks everyone - I tested again and the stick was still pink - I'm not hungry today at all so I think I was very lucky to not be knocked out

Back