Ok so it is FRIDAY!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Hello everyone!

It is Friday today and I am nosey and bored and wondered what exciting stuff people have planned for the weekend?

I am off out into London tonight - for a friends birthday. which means I will sleep all day tomorrow :)

Wooohoooo!! Friday!!!

Im off to the gym tonight, going into London tomorrow for a friends birthday & will be sipping my water through out the night!!!

Hey hun,
London sounds fab - I'm jealous, I love a night out in the capital!

No plans for tonight - my hb does finish work early on a friday, so I may suggest Cinema :) Other than that I must say I'm a soaps fan, peep show fan and Jonathan Ross fan, so my Friday nights tend to be couch potato nights!

Tomorrow, either I am meeting family in a pub for lunch (obviously I wont be eating, but i'll be talking while everyone eats - i'm good at it!!! lol ) Or, if the weather is rubbish, they will all come to my home and have lunch - hence why today I'm running round like a blue arsed fly cleaning!

I have my weigh in at 11 tomorrow as well. No idea what to expect!
Enjoy London hun :)

Hugs x x x

Good Emma & enjoy tomorrow!

Kids have a halloween party to go to tomorrow :D But Mrs LJ's cousin (works for a PR company) has just informed us of a casting call for child models and would we be interested? But it's in London which is a long way to go for something which might only happen on the off-chance if you see what I mean; there's a big chance it could be a wasted day (though of course my daughter is very beautiful and who in their right mind would not want to use her, as all parents think about their kids hehe), so it might be a mad rush to London yet, don't think we'll go though.

Morning everyone!

I have no plans what so ever other than work!!! Im quite pleased to be honest as I find the weekends at home particularly hard. Im hoping to get through it without any blips ( unlike last week end )

xx

TGIF!
Not a great deal planned this weekend - OH is working 2-10 today, and not finishing til 12 midnight tomorrow - he's a police officer so Halloween is trying to keep the kids under control - good luck! He's working on Sunday too... I'm having to keep myself mega occupied to avoid the munchies (ie. when i'm bored).

I may do some retail therapy with a friend tomorrow... she's lost over 103lbs (on LL - shhhh!), so we are both in need of new clothes (although she's had all my bigger clothes - i have about 5 items in my wardrobe at the moment! hahaha).

Whatever you have planned, hope it's a gone one - and that we all behave ourselves (food wise!).

Lynne
x

My weekend is going to be full of studying and packing up the flat ready to move in a weeks time *eek*
No idea how im supposed to do both but thats where sleep tonight will help.

Ran around like a blue arse fly last night cleaning as there is a viewing at the flat at 2.15pm. True to say i slept like a log all night. Still not feeling refreshed today though so bring on 2.00pm when i can finishe work and go home, do some studying, have a power nap and then crack onw ith some packing haha.

Also got to pick up a hire car on Sunday afternoon *yawn* Wonder what its going to be?! Might possibly pop into a friends for a while afterwards.

Sainsburys & Haircut this afternoon and drinks out tonight. Weigh in tomorrow morning and then my CDC is having an "open house"/jewellery party so will stay for that. Taking both dogs to be groomed in the afternoon so they will be looking much smarter by teatime hopefully (they're currently looking like a couple of burst pillows!). No plans sunday, so a lazy day - really should do housework/gardening etc but probably won't!
Have a good one everyone whatever you're up to!

My weekend is going to be full of studying and packing up the flat ready to move in a weeks time *eek*
No idea how im supposed to do both but thats where sleep tonight will help.

Ran around like a blue arse fly last night cleaning as there is a viewing at the flat at 2.15pm. True to say i slept like a log all night. Still not feeling refreshed today though so bring on 2.00pm when i can finishe work and go home, do some studying, have a power nap and then crack onw ith some packing haha.

Also got to pick up a hire car on Sunday afternoon *yawn* Wonder what its going to be?! Might possibly pop into a friends for a while afterwards.

Hire car has turned up already so get a chance to get to grips with it over the weekend :) Woohoo

Mr T arrives back from London at some point tonight....hopefully before 10pm if doesn't have a meeting after 4pm(but not likely), then it's a halloween/1st birthday party tomorrow and hopefully Safari Park sunday or if raining Blue Planet,plus side of Mr T working away alot (apart from being able to watch whatever I like on tv) is we tend to make the most out of weekends. I actually feel a bit like when I was 1st dating him....excited to see him!x

Well I have been cleaning this morning,shopping for last minute bits for tomorrows halloween/13th bday party for my daughter.

Tomorrow will be spent decorating the house and front garden so its nice and spooky and cooking/preparing food as we have about 35 kids coming round for the evening,only 6 sleeping for the night though thank god.

Oh and I need to pick up her cake later today,must'nt forget that!

Think sunday will be spent cleaning up,oh the joys!

Hope everyone else has a lovely halloween weekend whatever you may be doing. x

Nothing planned tonight but I have friends coming over for a Halloween party tomorrow night. They are being really supportive of my diet and have told me all i need to do is lay the table. They are going to bring all their own food and drink so I don't have to do any cooking! I really am getting loads of support from them.
On Sunday I think I shall have a wander to the coast with a friend.

well childminded kids leave at about 5pm and my mum is dropping my oldest daughter back to me (two oldest have been out shopping all day and chinese buffet etc) and swapping for the youngest child, so having a lovely quiet night with Mr Witch as he works nights and only have Friday nights and Saturdays with him.

Tomorrow I have my first visit with my personl trainer so really cant wait, Ive joined a womans gym with toning beds etc and have hired extra help to bully me.

Tomorrow afternoon we are making pumpkins and just chiling and going out to Parent in laws for the night.

Hope you all have a fab weekend

Chilling out tonight in front of the soaps, my darling qvc (I kid you not, watching beauty show) and then Jonathon Ross.
Tommorow will be a matinee play in the West End about the playwright Joe Orton (Prick Up Your Ears) - wanted to see it with Matt Lucas but he won't be coming back, in the evening a John Keats poetry recital in Hampstead (where he lived) and on Sunday, its Macbeth (perfectly timed for Halloween) at the Rose Theatre on the South Bank.
I am aware that my plans might sound a bit pretentious (I am giggling at it all myself!) - it just happens that the 'cultural' events are occuring in one weekend!

Back