• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ok... Something to laugh about!

So.. Today marked the beginning of my diet.

I was expecting to start tomorrow but my CDC said I could start today as I had only eaten eggs for breakfast.

I have just had my first shake... and I must say it was a pleasant suprise!

Anyway- I had purchased a jug that worked like a blender (has a little whisk at the bottom and runs on batteries). I thought this was a great buy as it only cost me £1!

So I went about making my shake.. whisked! buzzzzzzzzzz! and found that it did very little to the drink.

So I made the decision to take the drink and pour it into a glass to see if it had mixed or not! So I unscrewed it from it's base....

What followed can only be described as a tidal wave of strawberry shake whooshing out of the bottom of the jug. It looked like strawberry sick all over my kitchen carpet! Not to mention I got absolutely soaked in the process! :eek:

Ooops!

Note to self: In future do not unscrew jugs from bases that do not do so... as a result you will be taking the base off and a similar event will occur!

Hahahahah! :D

So if you experience similar nightmares... remember to just laugh it off!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
he he he ! at least you saw the funny side of it :D

Hehehe

i remember making my shake in the shaker without the lid on properly once, chocolate mush all over the kitchen, roof, floor walls and all LOL

Slim at heart

Skinny girls r 4 wimps!!
ah no bbfm.. that's sounds exactly like something i would do!!!
Fair play for making th start today though... let us know how you get on girl!

I've just bought another hand blender so I can leave one at work - didn't want to pay much so got it from asda , under £5. Not tried it yet but hope it will be okay!
I'm on day 5 of my Cambridge Diet and so far going ok.:)

I haven't had a CD mishap that's been messy but I remember in the 'early days' I was chatting to hubby in the kitchen whilst making a vanilla shake and I absent mindedly put 500ml of water in my mixing jug instead of 240ml.

I realised what I'd done when it wouldn't fit in my glass: plus it looked horrible! Have to say the taste was hardly manna from heaven either! :( Watery, weak and gritty .... yeeeuch - I still remember it now!! lol

But I drank every drop because I didn't want to waste a 'meal'! :D