ok this is seriously OT

It would have to be Robbie Williams for me, he's gorgeous and looks as though he would know how to be very wicked! ;)

you make me laugh with your ot questions :D

in answer to your question it would be Vinnie Jones or anyone very 'rough' lookin off tv :D not really lusting after anyone of tv being honest got plenty crumpet round where i live to swoon over inc hubby :D

you make me laugh with your ot questions :D

in answer to your question it would be Vinnie Jones or anyone very 'rough' lookin off tv :D not really lusting after anyone of tv being honest got plenty crumpet round where i live to swoon over inc hubby :D

Ooh Vinnie Jones! Did you see how good he looked on that Piers Morgan interview?! :eek:

oh yes i did! My friend and I watched that and all the way through kept saying....I would....I so would! when he was showing his scars YES PLEASE!!

Oh, it would really have to be Ben Affleck....
Nothing else to say lol

Nick Knowles.

Does that make me some kind of weirdo? :D

haha....I like a man to be a man, smelly and covered in oil and dirt. so nick to me is too proper looking!

MMmm i lurve Robbie Williams too but my bit of rough and ready would have to be Mr Sean Bean .........swoon x

Colin Firth for me mmmmmm :) xx

Vinnie Jones....or as he's already taken several times in here... Daniel Craig mmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, so many! Kiether Sutherland would be top of my list but only as his character Jack Bauer in 24.

Back