ok this is seriously OT

I personally think Celebritity Big Brother is a bad thing for celebrities to do. Vinnie Jones was only one outta that lot I recognise on a level and slightly disappointed in him. He must need the money.

Yes, NumNums, I was surprised that he was taking part as he is so much better known (and well considered in the film world now) - I think he has been very generous to charities, maybe he will give away his fee, or perhaps he wants to raise his profile on British TV now that he is resident in the USA.
Will be watching tonight as I am intrigued!

Yes, NumNums, I was surprised that he was taking part as he is so much better known (and well considered in the film world now) - I think he has been very generous to charities, maybe he will give away his fee, or perhaps he wants to raise his profile on British TV now that he is resident in the USA.
Will be watching tonight as I am intrigued!

I heard he wants to leave already. He feels everyone else in the house is superficial. I really wished someone like Vinnie Jones wouldn't lower themselves to something like this. But perhaps you're right and what he's getting paid for going in is going to charity, or maybe a nice holiday for him and his family.

Either Way, I hope he wins. Been through alot in his life.

Yes, now that I have viewed one episode it is very clear that VJ is stuck with a dreadful group of 'housemates'. Have stopped watching, its too awful!

Back