ok this isnt fun now

Chuckie, rather than giving up altogether why dont you look into the 790 plan?

I was adamant I was going to ss but it just wasnt for me at first and I really wasnt ready ... not everyone can ss immediately and I was one of those.

As I said this week I have been on 790 (you are allowed some cottage cheese on that too) and after 1 week I am now starting ss ... I feel ready to actually try it now and have got used to the reduction of food.

Have a look in your book at the 790 plan and maybe call your cdc?

Hey stick with it...you can do this!

Instead of jumping straight into ss why don't you start on a higher plan for a week and work your way down...this is what I did. I started on the 1000 cal plan, I did this for a week whilst trying the different flavours and so if there were any flavours I didn't like, I didn't go hungry because I could still have that little bit of food during the day. The next week I did 790 and then started ss on the third week, by which time I knew which flavours to stay well clear of! lol... I only like the banana and strawberry milkshake as it happens, so it's lucky I did this. All the other flavours (unopened packets of course) I exchanged with my cc for the ones I liked. This also gave my body the chance to gradually get used to less calories so it wasn't quite a shock for the system when I started ss.

im thinking of going for 1000kcal

i really really hate the shakes

Hi Chuckie
Sorry to hear you are having a hard time with the shakes. Have you tried adding a sweetner? Some of the flavours that i dont like taste much better when i put one in.

come on they arnt that bad ... where is your will power come on girl give it a week b 4 you give up , i was the same to start with come hun you can do this xxx sending you a big hug xxx

i spoke to my cdc and im gonna do 790 and im gonna have the bars and soups gonna swap them 2moro x

Back