ok weighin tomorrow.. DONT PANIC!! AAAAAHH!!

need2shrink

:gen147: ok you can see from the title im panicing, you see i have had quite a good weight loss so far, and im at the stage of the game where i normally give up...
im far too motivated to give up this time but im still kaking over this next weigh in (week4) i lost a lb last week and was sure it was only that as i felt bloated and thought i was doing my normal TOTM build up, but nothing has arrived and im wondering is it going to be a long build up this month? and could i gain? eek! as i feel bloated again even though ive been good and been sticking to it... the only difference (thats why ive been too busy)

ok sorry long weirdy post over,:brainfart: congratulations if you made it this far and understood.. im unsure if i understood myself!!!
aaaarrrggghh!! im sure its a 4 week thing!!
nic x

I know what you mean, I'm coming up to my fourth week and would often break at this point but feel far too determined this time. I'm sure you will do just fine at WI and if you do STS or gain, at least you'll know why and you can look forward to a great loss the following week. :D

You have come this far, do you really want to throw it all away just for a few minutes of something that will make you feel guilty??
Come on Ladies!!! You can do it and get past this hurdle!!! Think about the reasons why you have started your diet in the first place and think how disappointed you will feel to stop.

Kerry-Ann
xx

As the others have said, you can do this hun!!! You are doing really well already and even if you do have a little blip then you will continue to do well!
I felt all :( last night as I had a 1lb gain and I am sure it is TOTM related but because I am so irregular it is hard to explain that in class. After coming on here I felt much better though!
Either way you know that you are doing the right thing following the plan and you have done so well! Plus, you can't leave us all ;)
Good luck hun xx

Back