ok well week 3

jellybeans

ok week 3 has been the hardest week for me and i got weighed today and i didnt see the 9's :-( i lost a pound a pound is still a pound though better off than on is totm though so going to keep at it and hope for better nxt week xx

You've done well :)

Getting through a hard week is always to be congratulated and you still lost weight!! That shows determination to succeed and is an important part of any diet.

Keep having the water, all the shakes, and sticking 100% and you will get there :)

From your ticker, you haven't got masses to lose so 1lb is definitely creditworthy :) and look, you're well into the healthy BMI bracket - so there's a silver lining to every cloud!

As you've said - a pound is still a pound, so well done on the loss & you may well have a bigger loss next week; these things seem to have a way of balancing out.

Good luck for your next week :)

Hannah

why is it though that my pharmisit asked if i have cheated grrrrrrr been bloddy tough week wanting and dreaming about food lol to be asked if u have cheated!!!!!!!!!!

hey jelly well done, i only lost 1lb a couple of weeks ago and it is a bummer but it`s better off than on .. good for you for keeping positive and gl 4 next week xxxx

Well done Jellybeans! 1lb is better off than on! You've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks, that's something to be proud of. I can put on up to 7lbs when it's my TOTM so you may have a big loss next week.

Keep going strong, take your shake and drink plenty of water. You'll be at goal in no time!

hey sweetie! Very well done! Sounds like your pharmacist is a bit of a cowbag....but don't be discouraged. A pound off forever is better than nothing. I think you're doing brilliantly. AND...with you having less to lose it might be that it's harder to get it off.

Very well done and you WILL get there hun

x

Like you said better off than on and you have done very well to loose with totm and all those horrible hormones lurking around your boddy!! Heres to next weigh in good luck this week xx

Back