Okay, its about time I started noting what I eat..and what better place than here.

Wow = its been a while since I've been on here. I needed to completely remove myself from my obsession/fear of putting the weight back on. I'd convinced myself I was eating normally but continued to lose - I was restricting my eating without realising how much I was doing so - and it was becoming dangerously close to becoming a serious problem. My weight now is between 7 stone 13lb and 8 stone 2 at the moment depending on when during the day I happen to weigh - which is too low for my liking. I've cancelled my membership to my calorie counter WLR and I've stopped calculating every little thing. I know whats good and I know what isn't, and being aware makes all the difference.

I feel like I'm coming out the other end.

Still having problems with my hips - it seems like the muscle mass I lost on LL has seriously weakened my already feable hips! Been signed off for around a month now, and looking like a while until its sorted.

On happier notes, mentally I have NEVER been better, happier or more content. Wedding date is set - 10th July next year I am to be a Mrs!!

I will pop back on here from time to time, and maybe once I'm completely past my demons maybe a little bit more often to help those starting RTM not be as scared as I was!

Hello Em

It's good to see you back.I've been wondering where you've been.
Congratulations on going to be a Mrs.! How wonderful.
You will need to be strong and well for that, so hopefully having that to look forward to will help you get into a healthy relationship with your weight and eating.
LL is fabulous for helping us lose weight, but it is really a difficult time after reaching goal and re-introducing food.
It's scary to start eating again and difficult to get the balance right.
It's so easy to become obsessed and carry on too far.
Good luck, keep in touch. xxx

Back