Okay........Last Chance Saloon.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by eddiesmum2002, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. eddiesmum2002

eddiesmum2002 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Well guys,

I've tried every diet on the block, probably every one available EVER and have found although the losses aren't huge, or massively quick, they are do-able and I don't have to be starving to get them!

I've left SW twice now, on the principle that whilst I'm following it I tend to do an awful lot of maintaining rather than losing.
    I want to blame the plan, but then how can I, when being honest, in the last 6 months (I had a baby in february and lost 2st more or less in 2 months!) I haven't stuck to plan for a single weekend, infact I've been damn-right naughty! Beer, take aways, not even in moderation, to excess. So to say I've maintained all this time is probably a blessing - but I'm just about fed up of it now!!

I'm a stay at home mum, who is studying, I'm mum to my son, Eddie-Jay who is now 8 months & so the kitchen is my shadow!

But!! All this in consideration, with a recent re-read of all my sw books and a look at the plan, I'm determined to make it work this time.

So I started anew yesterday with a new vigor. Sorry for the lengthy post just wanted to re-introduce myself & make everyone, including myself, aware of my flop and to know I aint going backwards anymore. I might know its the weekend, my body doesn't!!

Siobhan xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey nice to see you back.

You can do this, just keep coming on here & get motivation to go on.:D

4. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Welcome back!

You have taken a big step in admitting to yourself that you cannot blame the plan for not losing so from here you can make the changes you need to and start losing again :D

Keep popping on here for inspiration, definitely keeps me going in my weak moments, this is 'the' time for me too, I need this weight loss done for good!

Wishing you all the best xxx

5. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Welcome back!

You have taken a big step in admitting to yourself that you cannot blame the plan for not losing so from here you can make the changes you need to and start losing again :D

Keep popping on here for inspiration, definitely keeps me going in my weak moments, this is 'the' time for me too, I need this weight loss done for good!

Wishing you all the best xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.