Okay........Last Chance Saloon.

eddiesmum2002

Well guys,

I've tried every diet on the block, probably every one available EVER and have found although the losses aren't huge, or massively quick, they are do-able and I don't have to be starving to get them!

I've left SW twice now, on the principle that whilst I'm following it I tend to do an awful lot of maintaining rather than losing.
I want to blame the plan, but then how can I, when being honest, in the last 6 months (I had a baby in february and lost 2st more or less in 2 months!) I haven't stuck to plan for a single weekend, infact I've been damn-right naughty! Beer, take aways, not even in moderation, to excess. So to say I've maintained all this time is probably a blessing - but I'm just about fed up of it now!!

I'm a stay at home mum, who is studying, I'm mum to my son, Eddie-Jay who is now 8 months & so the kitchen is my shadow!

But!! All this in consideration, with a recent re-read of all my sw books and a look at the plan, I'm determined to make it work this time.

So I started anew yesterday with a new vigor. Sorry for the lengthy post just wanted to re-introduce myself & make everyone, including myself, aware of my flop and to know I aint going backwards anymore. I might know its the weekend, my body doesn't!!

Siobhan xxxx

Hey nice to see you back.

You can do this, just keep coming on here & get motivation to go on.:D

Welcome back!

You have taken a big step in admitting to yourself that you cannot blame the plan for not losing so from here you can make the changes you need to and start losing again :D

Keep popping on here for inspiration, definitely keeps me going in my weak moments, this is 'the' time for me too, I need this weight loss done for good!

Wishing you all the best xxx

Welcome back!

You have taken a big step in admitting to yourself that you cannot blame the plan for not losing so from here you can make the changes you need to and start losing again :D

Keep popping on here for inspiration, definitely keeps me going in my weak moments, this is 'the' time for me too, I need this weight loss done for good!

Wishing you all the best xxx

Back