Okay - no more excuses - back on plan

melarnz

Silver Member
Following a crazy week and weekend, I have fallen off the wagon.

Largely due to lack of planning, and being out of routine. Everything is pretty much back to normal tomorrow, so I will start my diary up again, and get back to it.

I do love this diet!!!

Good for you!

So glad you had a great weekend (you deserved it) and brilliant you can get right back on to plan.

I agree - its a fabby 'diet' - especially this time of year when so many fruit and veg are in or coming in to season.

Have a great week! xx :)

Good luck for this week. I've started slimming world numerous times and haven't managed to stick to it for more than about 3 weeks. It is so easy to follow though so no more excuses for me either!

I hope you have a great week!
x

well done on your loss so far you look amazing and good on you for getting back on track

Thanks guys!! It's so easy to stick to when I have time to plan, I just need to learn to control it when I'm flying by the seat of my apple catchers!!

I started the week very badly as well, I think the reason for going off plan is all the free time I've had - the past month I have been on placement full time which keeps me busy and my mind off food, but with it being half-term I've had a good rest and too many opportunities to eat and drink! Fortunately I soon nipped that in the bud and the past few days I've stuck 100% as normal. Had a sneaky weigh this morning (my official at home WI is Monday), looks like a STS which is great considering the rubbish I have eaten and it's * week as well which nearly always results in a gain!

SW recognises that things/events come up which envitably means we go off plan - the key is getting straight back on as soon as possible!

hope you have a good week - its easy to give up after a blip, so its really good you are back and gaining your focus again!

think about how well you have done and make sure you remember your goal! xxx

Back