Okay.. so I made a booboo

StacieG

I sat and had breaded camabert cooked in the oven!... I didnt just have one.. I had three.. why because they were defrosted and shared them between me, my mum and my daughter... looked them up..

12 syns EACH!.. so I sat and ate 36 syns! balls!!!!

So I have since eaten 3 satsumas, 1 plum and a pot of fromage fraise with a punnet of blueberries and punnet of raspberries!!
I am going to do an exercise dvd this evening..

anyone have any other ideas I can do to try and rescue this back a bit??

anyone have any other ideas I can do to try and rescue this back a bit??

Oh dear hun. We've all done it though. My first week i had fish and chips!! (still managed a loss though) Just make sure you're drinking loads of water & make the most of your superfree foods until weigh in. You've done fantastically well with your losses so far - I'm sure it'll be ok. xxx

Just take them off your weekly syn allowance and you'll be fine. Cut back a little between now and weigh-in and you'll soon pull it back. Most importantly don't let one bad meal become a bad day/week/month.

Thanks, Rayven I am trying to drink more anyway, so tending to now drink about 2l of water a day.

Circles I did think about that as I have had 30 syns over the last 5 days so if I keep syn less (which was my aim) then I will be within my weekly syns. I wasn't planning on eating a lot of food tomorrow (weighing in in the evening) so just having something like 2 alpen light bars for breakfast and then a small jacket potato with salad to last me through to the evening. Sound alright?? x

That sounds fine to me Stacie. Good on you for sorting it, but don't beat yourself up for going overboard - we all do it sooner or later!

Just because you want to cut back on syns doesn't mean you should go hungry. Make sure you have proper meals and snacks as per usual. The meals you've mentioned don't seem very filling to me and you don't want to end up in the position where you are so hungry you end up going off the rails

I had 40 syns yesterday (basically most of a packet of After Eights) - oops! But drank lots of water, did a quick run on the treadmill and have not had any syns today. Will try and stick to 5 syns tomorrow but I'm not that worried - it is far better than a full on binge which is what I usually turn a slip into...

Okay, thanks guys I will take all these things into consideration. I worked out my syns and so far from Tuesday to today I have had 74. I have been doing red and green so that does allow you to have that bit extra up to 15 rather than sticking to just 10 or below with EE.

What I described earlier, 2 alpen light bars for breakfast and a jacket potato with HEX cheese and a salad is what I would usually have during the day. I would then usually have an evening meal. Probabaly snacking on some Satsumas or mullerlight

Oh interesting, syns on a weekly basis. Think I might prefer that as some days I'm happy to go without. So that'd be between 35-105 a week. I might give that a go.

I do this Mrs R. I find it better to use flexi syns - that way i can have more when i need them (mostly at weekends!)

Oh hun I know your pain! Friday I had the eats, its time of the month and I had struggled against my cravings up until friday, then I gave in, I had.... wait for it... 8 extremley chocolately marks and spencer biscuits (6 syns each) then I ate a big bad of Giant cadburys buttons, THEN a bag o Galaxy counters, I felt sick while eating but I couldnt stop, so i pulled it back this weekend, just ate free and super free foods, saturday and sunday and today, and im hoping ive turned the tables! I will see tomorrow at weigh in! Ahhhhh xxx

Awww Strugglingwrighty I completely understand!!.. My mum and I sat there after we realised how many syns and were like.. you know the most annoying thing.. I didn't actually enjoy them very much!! Thats the worse thing in the world!

Well its weigh in tonight if I haven't lost anything I will be blimming disappointed!! :-(

Good luck hun, im keeping everything crossed for you :) Im being good, its my friends birthday tonight and we are going for a chinese but im going to have a diet coke! Im resisting because imout for my birthday thursday with the family, so would rather save it all for then! xxx

well thats fair.. cant you have a chow mein and friend rice for less then 15 syns?? As long as you stay away from the heavy sauces especially sweet and sour you should be alright! Just enjoy yourself and have a good time, remember that it is a lifestyle choice now so you wanna get things thing into your syns.
Good Luck! Will let you know how I get on!

Yeah I could do hun, but tbh the place we are going too is expensive and its payday for me on thursday, so im on a budget untill then :( would rather have something at home and just pop in for an hour to see her, plus its weigh in tomorrow so i dont want to overdo it tonigh! ha ha xx

So...after my booboo I weighed in..

Yesterday after my big poop up, I didn't bing I tried to eat lots of superfree and speed foods and limit my syns. Ate as I usually would today and went and weighed in and was
4lbs lighter!!!
That only leaves me 1.5lbs off where I was and I am back into new weightloss again!.. I am 4lbs off my 3 stone and I want that lots so I think I am going to go for it this week!!!

Yesterday after my big poop up, I didn't bing I tried to eat lots of superfree and speed foods and limit my syns. Ate as I usually would today and went and weighed in and was
4lbs lighter!!!
That only leaves me 1.5lbs off where I was and I am back into new weightloss again!.. I am 4lbs off my 3 stone and I want that lots so I think I am going to go for it this week!!!

Fantastic, well done. Might have to eat some camebert myself !!!

Ate as I usually would today and went and weighed in and was
4lbs lighter!!!

YAY!!! :clap: Well done hun. xxxx You'll get that three stone sticker this week!! Good luck.

Back