Okay...this is it this time...I swear!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chunky_Monkey, 30 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Chunky_Monkey

Chunky_Monkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Right...

I have been a member of minimins for a while, but seem to keep abandoning it even though it is such a massive help. Alot has happened (i think) since my last blast on here which I will explain so now I feel I am in the position to put some 'umph' into it.

Most of my posts from before revolved around whether I have PCOS because my doctor was such a moron that he wasted my time and wouldnt diagnose me. This lead me to turn to you guys who majority of you said that I most probably do have it. After 3 blood tests and 2 scans I am finally diagnosed with what you guys told me within a few minutes.
    Having the problem shouldnt really be good news to me but it was because now I know whats happening to me and what can be done.

Following this I have been put on the contraceptive pill which is working absolute wonders for me. But, on the down side, i have heard that the pill comes with a weight gain. So I'm back.

I am currently 12st exactly. This is a little but smaller that I was before but this is because of starting my new job (i think)

So wish me luck girlies :) x x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back and good luck

Irene xx

4. Chunky_Monkey

Chunky_Monkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    thank you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.