Okay...this is it this time...I swear!!

Chunky_Monkey

Right...

I have been a member of minimins for a while, but seem to keep abandoning it even though it is such a massive help. Alot has happened (i think) since my last blast on here which I will explain so now I feel I am in the position to put some 'umph' into it.

Most of my posts from before revolved around whether I have PCOS because my doctor was such a moron that he wasted my time and wouldnt diagnose me. This lead me to turn to you guys who majority of you said that I most probably do have it. After 3 blood tests and 2 scans I am finally diagnosed with what you guys told me within a few minutes.
Having the problem shouldnt really be good news to me but it was because now I know whats happening to me and what can be done.

Following this I have been put on the contraceptive pill which is working absolute wonders for me. But, on the down side, i have heard that the pill comes with a weight gain. So I'm back.

I am currently 12st exactly. This is a little but smaller that I was before but this is because of starting my new job (i think)

So wish me luck girlies :) x x x x

Back