Okay, wedding pics attached (I hope?!) Be kind??

IrishMum

A little of everything!
The wedding went great. The girls were so well behaved, and I got so many good comments I couldn't believe it! A complete stranger to me came up and congratulated me on losing all the weight! She said she knew me to see, and thought I deserved to know how well she thought I'd done! I was stunned! And didn't know what to say!
Hopefully the pics will attach? I thought I looked a bit like a painted doll (especially with the fascinator!) but my Mum made me glam up! LOL!:p I haven't mastered the confident 'head up, shoulders back, hands on hips' pose yet, but for my final 'after' shot I will!

Attachments

• Barry & Edel's Wedding 028.jpg
    Barry & Edel's Wedding 028.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Barry & Edel's Wedding 029.jpg
    Barry & Edel's Wedding 029.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 134
:wow:

irish mum you look GORGEOUS!!!! totally amazing!!!
I didnt picture you like that atall!!! lol

Well done honey you are doing amazing, keep it up and stay focused, youll get there me dear! :D x

LOL! Thanks Summer! What image had you of me? (Just curious!)

I'm quite shy when it comes to posting pics, I have a few in my profile album, but they're headshots or with my girls in front of me!!

I'll post my 'Before' and final 'After' shot Friday week after my last WI. Be warned...the before shot is brutal!! No-one apart from my Hubby has ever seen it!

:wow: you look amazing. Well done on all the lovely comments, you deserve them :)

LOL! Thanks Summer! What image had you of me? (Just curious!)

I'm quite shy when it comes to posting pics, I have a few in my profile album, but they're headshots or with my girls in front of me!!

I'll post my 'Before' and final 'After' shot Friday week after my last WI. Be warned...the before shot is brutal!! No-one apart from my Hubby has ever seen it!

I pictured you brunette, short hair and quite small height wise! lol

Get yer before pic up here - it will make you feel so good seeing them side by side :D x

Hi Irishmum

You look the part! Really glamorous and you do look confident....you should be super duper proud of yourself as you have achieved a lot and it hasnt been an easy road either.

Well done and hope you enjoyed all the comments and took them on board.

LOL! Well, I'm mid-length curly-bop brunette with highlights, but I am a shortie!
Nope- the 'Before' pic will have to wait...it'll take me two weeks to be able to face posting it! PMSL!

lol ok i'll wait ..... lol

WOW you look fantastic and very very pretty, you have done really well.

You look beautiful.

I pictured you with short brunette hair too!! how funny!

Not got any pictures online myself yet so you're braver than i am. The compliments must have been lovely :)

Aww...thanks everyone!

I wonder what I'd look like with short hair? I've always had it shoulder-length & curly (easy to manage!)?...

The compliments were strange? Like they were talking about someone else iykwim? Then when that lady I didn't even know came up to me, all I could think was 'OMG- I must really have looked like a heifer before if a stranger has noticed!!' PMSL!! What am I like!? Need to work on the confidence thing methinks?...:eek::p

Confidence comes just be patient honey :)

Try straightening your hair - i bet it looks fab on you! :D x

I did that before, but I have a round face (nothing to do with being fat- it's still round! LOL!) and need the height on top iykwim? Plus, I'm a shower & go kind of girl- especially with two toddlers to run around after so it needs to be LOW (i.e. no!) maintenence! I might play with the length though, but my Hubby likes it long-ish? Hmmm...might just have to settle for more highlights to hide the greys! Haven't saved enough for the teeth whitening that I'd hoped to have done, but can manage highlights I think?...

Hi Irishmum

I am also Irish lol and in my signature is a pic of me at brothers wedding 2wks ago and lost almost 2stone to fit in dress...........also felt amazing but the old brain needs to catch up with the body.....did you find that even when folk were complimenting you it felt like they were just saying that.......................think I was too fat for far too long and need the brain to catch up with the body....lol..

Well done you and you look fabulous and should be soooo proud of yourself..............get that before pic on .....it is so in the past now so who cares..............it will highlight how welll you have done and now you have us all dead curious..............S.X

did you find that even when folk were complimenting you it felt like they were just saying that.......................think I was too fat for far too long and need the brain to catch up with the body....lol..
YES!!! ;) It was like they had to say something nice? But really I was thinking 'you're only saying that to be polite'!?! :confused:
Weird eh? I guess it'll take a while to see myself as slimmer than I was?
BTW- The dress is gorgeous! Love the red accessories!:D

Aw thanks ................this diet is so worth it and the results are amazing......I am not saying it is easy cos it is not but the rewards once you get thru that initial pain barrier( 3days) are unbelieveable. I have 5 sisters and one in particular said I cant believe this is you and I said well get used to it cos I am going to be even slimmer next time you see me( nov 09) and I will...............some people's face were a picture as we get tog quite a lot and they had only seen me just before I started diet so the time period was maybe 9-10wks........hence the shock..............ha ha.................just goes to show eh......mind over matter...........................x

WOW!! You are gorgeous! You look so good, I bet you felt a million dollars, you should have. Well done, you've done fantastic.

How gorgeous and glamourous you are.....:woohoo: Get used to all the compliments, 'cos I have a feeling you are going to receive loads from now on.........

Not sure who this is for me or irishmum but hey we are both Irish anyway and both glam and losing weight so all good.............cd rocks............x

Back