Okay, wedding pics attached (I hope?!) Be kind??

Hi Irishmum,
you look fab and glad people told you so also. I think it's great a stranger came up to you and said that, no it doesn't mean you must have looked like a heifer before but more about applauding how well you did. It's the irish in us we have to strike up conversation at least once a day with total strangers or we don't meet our quota. Enjoy the compliments, there will be more to come.

Sandypops, well done at your wedding also, glad you shocked people and as you say they will be in for a bigger shock in November.
Best of luck to both of you.
Doirin

Hi

Hope you dont mind me dropping in but you look fab your dress is amazing well done!

WOW irish mom you look gorgeous. well done for working so hard at it . You look so slim and happy . Congratulations

Wow Irish mum you look gorge!!! That dress fits you beautifully and their not easy to carry off too! Fair play to you for sticking this all out too, you have the motivation that others would simply not be able to summon. Good luck with the rest of your journey! :D

You look fantastic hun. Well done and good luck with the last few lbs.

OMG IM - How glam are you??? You look fantastic! xx

You look fantastic in your pics. Well done you. It's hard to accept compliments sometimes, but you do deserve them.

Back