Oktober Fest

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 5 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Slimming World
    We had a Bavarian style Oktoberfest in the Sergeants mess on Friday night. At lunch that day I had a pasta salad to kick me out of ketosis so I could have a beer or two (checked to make sure). Was very good as that was all I ate instead of thinking I had a green light to go mad.

At the fest I had 2 beers and when it came to the food I stayed away from potato and stuck to meat and cabbage.

When we got home, I drank a pint of water before bed. Yesterday I had a familiar yucky taste in my mouth but thought surely I cannot be back in ketosis already :confused: Tested this morning, and sure enough the stick went pink. I was expecting the headaches etc. It will not become a habit though. I want to succeed this time.

Just going to put a pic of me dressed up in my profile album.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    Hey bootiful laydeeeeeeeeeeeee. Loving the pic, and well done :D
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

you look awesome :D and well done on controlling the evening so well :)

abz xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.