OLD CLOTHES !!!

cicerone

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning everyone. After lots of messing around on ebay, (far too much work involved). I have decided that tomorrow is car boot sale day.

I have almost 80 items of clothes (yes I'm a hoarder), that do not fit anymore (yippeee), and will never fit again.

I have everything from a size 20 down to a 16. I'm still a 16 but all are loose now, so I may as well get rid of those too.

I've never done a car boot sale before, (its the giant one in Burscough, if anyone knows it), so I'm very nervous and praying that some lovely ladies will buy them off me, so I can re-stock my wardrobe with some funky size 14's.

Just wanted everyone to keep there fingers crossed for me, that I do well, and that it doesnt rain tomorrow (4.30 start!!)

Otherwise its back to nasty ebay for me...
xx

I agree ebay is a lot of hard work (and bubble wrap, padded envelopes lying everywhere!!) but people are a bit tight on car boots!!! Honestly i was selling off some books on a car boot, only read them once and they'd cost 6.99 and people were arguing over 50p......tight beggars!!!! Hahahaha...... all that said though i did have a really good laugh, coffee in hand freezing with the other carbooters brought about a bit of cameraderie!!!!! Good Luck

Good luck at your boot sale hun im sure you'll do well...and if you have to rely on ebay i'll buy some thats what im doin at the mo as i shrink, its so much cheaper.

At first I wasnt sure whether to set up a page myself, and see if there was anything wanted from the ladies on this site. Will be something to think about if I have to bring lots of stuff back. Although I do hope not. Its definitely cheaper to buy on ebay at the moment, while we are all on our journeys to slimness.
xx

Hey there, hope car boot goes well, if not, there is a clothes exchange thread under the SW forum, you might even get yourself some size 14s.

Back