Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Old habits ~ I will beat them!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Trueleame, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Even on this diet I have realised that my old habits are still haunting me. If I have an emotional/stressful/challenging situation that I automatically turn to food. I was talking to my pharmacist today and she was upset that I'd given into food after doing so well on this diet.

I have had 2 blips so far...1 was after a stressful situation and the second was an emotional (painful)situation.

I decided to own up to the pharmacist and tell her what had happened and she pointed out that yet again I used food as my emotional crutch. I was soooo annoyed at myself when she said that....I knew I'd eaten but I hadn't linked it back to the old me!

I was a real wake up call and today so far I've been 100% and not even tempted to cheat. I am NOT going to let food keep me miserable anymore! x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lorraineA

lorraineA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You go girl! Well done for making such an important psychological breakthrough - the rest should be easier now!
    Keep up the excellent work xx

4. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I think that's half the battle with all of this honey. Once you've got your brain on track anythings possible :D x x x

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Well done sweetie.... with you all the way!!! XXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.