Old habits ~ I will beat them!

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
Even on this diet I have realised that my old habits are still haunting me. If I have an emotional/stressful/challenging situation that I automatically turn to food. I was talking to my pharmacist today and she was upset that I'd given into food after doing so well on this diet.

I have had 2 blips so far...1 was after a stressful situation and the second was an emotional (painful)situation.

I decided to own up to the pharmacist and tell her what had happened and she pointed out that yet again I used food as my emotional crutch. I was soooo annoyed at myself when she said that....I knew I'd eaten but I hadn't linked it back to the old me!

I was a real wake up call and today so far I've been 100% and not even tempted to cheat. I am NOT going to let food keep me miserable anymore! x x x

You go girl! Well done for making such an important psychological breakthrough - the rest should be easier now!
Keep up the excellent work xx

I think that's half the battle with all of this honey. Once you've got your brain on track anythings possible :D x x x

Back