Old Journals

Hi everyone,

Just one question, I live in the US and we don't get the new program until the end of the month. I know we won't be able to use the point calculators, but I have a lot of the 3 months journals, I got them when they went on sale, and I am hoping we can still use them, I hope someone will let me know. Even though I can't use any of my other stuff I can't wait for the new program.

Thanks

Lynn

Whatever works for you, Lynn. I've been known to track on Post-Its, the back of Price Chopper receipts and cute notebooks from Dollarama. I also prefer the 2009 journals to the 2010 ones, and I grabbed a bunch of them before I started with eTools.

I'm also really stoked for the new program! Where in the US are you? I'm in Canada, and we're getting the new plan on the same day as you guys.

I can't see why not. You're filling in the points used so whether it's Discover or PP the basics are the same. I'd imagine the journals are the only Discover tools you wouldn't need to replace x

Thank you for your replies, I live in Ohio and it will be almost 3 weeks before we get the new plan and I can't wait to start because I really need to jump start my weight loss, because now it is only slowly going up.

Lynn

Are you talking about the 12 week trackers? They are in essence the same but the new ones obviously have enough points laid out for propoints and has a little bit at the front of each week for the 49 extar points. But in all fairness its simply a note book, so I would think you could easily use your old ones.

x

I use a cheapy notebook tbh there's more room than in the trackers, I got one yesterday at meeting with pack, will use it but then back to me cheapy. pad ha bah humbug ;)

Good luck when you start the new plan personally it's made me more cautious again, ie checking weighing measuring so I hope alls good xx

Back