1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Old minimins member returning

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrazyCatLady, 7 May 2014 Social URL.

1. CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I was a member here a few years ago. I am now at the heaviest I have ever been. I weigh 12 stone 4 pounds and I am 5'2". I feel really ashamed. My weight has crept up for a few reasons including medication which I am now off. Yesterday was my 28th birthday and I am determined to be slim for the rest of my 20s. I joined a gym today. I am not sure which diet to go on. It might be slimming world but at the moment I am just eating as healthily as possible.

Thanks for reading
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back and Belated Birthday wishes :birthday: I hope you had a lovely day:)

Well done on eating healthy and joining the gym...you are off to a good start!

4. CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady Well-Known Member

Thanks Mini :) I've decided to follow Slimming World. Got my FryLight and a few other healthy things this morning x

5. ella78

ella78 Well-Known Member

Hi Crazy, just here to subscribe.

Start weight: 18.7
    Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
    Week 1:

6. WasMicci

WasMicci Well-Known Member

Good for you, I hope it goes well for you.