Old Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by giraffegirl, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. giraffegirl

giraffegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Greetings one and all - here I am again, 18 months after my last disasterous attempt at weight loss - this time I am using willpower alne so am hoping that I can shift some weight. i was distraught last time i got weighed at the docs and my disapproving daughter raised her eyebrows at me! The joy of being a pre teen! I am a bit of a carb fiend so my number one no-no is white bread, pasta and rice - this is now day 5 without white bread and sensible eating so i hope that I get somewhere! I have PCOS so weightloss is harder alledgedley but lets not use that as an excuse - onwards and upwards i say!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ZoeJayneStarr

ZoeJayneStarr Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya hun... Welcome to Minis

You will find great help and support here with us!!

We are all here if you need our help or advice!

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

4. nin

nin Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi I'm new too. Have you tried the slimming world diet? You can eat carbs every day! I lost 2 1/2 stone on it. X

5. giraffegirl

giraffegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks ladies for your welcome. I did SW a few years ago with some success but find myself begruding paying out a weekly fee - I have adapted some of the recipes though and i always found the meetings really helpful - maybe its an idea for further motivation!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back and good luck.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.