Old, Old diet, Slim and Trim.

My parents still have one knocking around. Obviously it's not mine so I can't say have it but I could try to find out anything you are looking for? If it's one thing in particular? If you just want it, have you tried Amazon? They had a few of the old cookbooks on a few months ago from Slim and Trim :)

Yes! I still have my folder it was cream and green. I can't find my Slim and Trim '96 one though, (that one was green) I recently found mine out again and was thinking of following this plan again as I lost all of my weight on this plan. My fridge magnets are still attached to the tray that I put them on many years ago and my cupboard sticker still stuck on the inside of an old kitchen cupboard now in the outhouse.

Did you follow this plan years ago?

Cook books are available on ebay for this plan.

Thanks, will look on Amazon. but...

If anyone has one or seen one for sale anywhere, please let me know. I did do this diet years ago, lost well on it, but it krept back on unfortunately. Thanks for replies. :)

Hi I have got a copy of a weekly meal planner. This is what you had to use to cross off what you ate daily.

Not sure if this would be any use to you but you would be most welcome to have a copy. :)

Thank you

Thanks for the offer, Really appreciate it, but I have decided to bite hte bullet and join the meeting. I have found out it on tonight so here I go.

Last edited:
This is a long shot but if you do have a copy of the meal planner could you send me a copy please? I lost 40lbs on this diet and haven't found one as successful for me so I'm going to try it again.

Hi Katrinab yes I will send you one. If you want to pm me with your address I will put one in the post. Kazbryn

Back