Old, Old diet, Slim and Trim.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by tutu1957, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. tutu1957

tutu1957 Member

Does anybody still do this, been looking all over ebay for the folder and the fridge magnet etc, but to no avail.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    My parents still have one knocking around. Obviously it's not mine so I can't say have it but I could try to find out anything you are looking for? If it's one thing in particular? If you just want it, have you tried Amazon? They had a few of the old cookbooks on a few months ago from Slim and Trim :)

4. kazbryn

kazbryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.02%)
    Yes! I still have my folder it was cream and green. I can't find my Slim and Trim '96 one though, (that one was green) I recently found mine out again and was thinking of following this plan again as I lost all of my weight on this plan. My fridge magnets are still attached to the tray that I put them on many years ago and my cupboard sticker still stuck on the inside of an old kitchen cupboard now in the outhouse.

Did you follow this plan years ago?

Cook books are available on ebay for this plan.

5. tutu1957

tutu1957 Member

Thanks, will look on Amazon. but...

If anyone has one or seen one for sale anywhere, please let me know. I did do this diet years ago, lost well on it, but it krept back on unfortunately. Thanks for replies. :)

6. kazbryn

kazbryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.02%)
    Hi I have got a copy of a weekly meal planner. This is what you had to use to cross off what you ate daily.

Not sure if this would be any use to you but you would be most welcome to have a copy. :)

7. tutu1957

tutu1957 Member

Thank you

Thanks for the offer, Really appreciate it, but I have decided to bite hte bullet and join the meeting. I have found out it on tonight so here I go.

Last edited: 3 November 2011
  8. Katrinab

Katrinab New Member

This is a long shot but if you do have a copy of the meal planner could you send me a copy please? I lost 40lbs on this diet and haven't found one as successful for me so I'm going to try it again.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Katsina this thread is 2.5 years old. These members aren't active any more

10. kazbryn

kazbryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.02%)
    Hi Katrinab yes I will send you one. If you want to pm me with your address I will put one in the post. Kazbryn

11. Zigzaggirl

Zigzaggirl New Member

Hi I know this was a while ago but I could do with a copy please. Thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.