old orleans help?!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Daisy3212, 22 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Daisy3212

Daisy3212 New Member

Hi everyone

I have just had blackened chicken with vegetables no chips or jacket potato at old orleans and i ordered the lower fat option. I checked the old orleans website and the nutrional info worked out 2 about 17 points does anyone know if this is right and if its just for the chicken?
    Ive checked the eating out book as well and there is nothing in there

Im keeping my fingers crossed ive somehow calculated this wrong as my weigh in is tomorrow :(

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i just checked and i think the points are with the fries/potatoes included

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    usually when they work out the points values it is for the whole meal, so with the fries etc, some places do state like subway etc that the food is without sauce and salad etc, but if it doesn't say this is just for the chicken etc, then it will be with the fries, which will probably make up most of the 17 points tbh

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.