• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

old slimming world plan

Clareel

Gold Member
S: 16st8lb C: 13st4.6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 3st3.4lb(19.57%)
Those things aren't free anymore because the ingredients have changed.

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
I remember that plan when corned beef was free too.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
It's not that it was a different plan - it was the same red/green plans as being used now only that foods that were free at that time as no longer free. In those days you could have 2 HEBs and only 1 HEA but now you have the choice of adding an extra HEA

Potatogirl

There is only now
S: 20st8lb C: 20st2lb G: 19st0lb BMI: 48.4 Loss: 0st6lb(2.08%)
Thanks Clareel. I've often wondered why things that were free are no longer free - strange I know - but it didn't occur to me that they changed the ingredients!!

Can anyone remember the old slimming world plan where there was only one a choice, but heinz macaroni cheese was free spag bol, stagg chilli etc super noddles.

can anyone else remember what was free, I used to lose weight quite well on this and still eat all my veggies etc

marion
If you look on the bay online shop thingy place, if you look for a yellow slimming world plan book, it has kind of grey butterflies on it, that is this old plan booklet ;)

beckyblue

Silver Member
S: 23st12lb C: 19st0.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 41.7 Loss: 4st11.5lb(20.21%)
i remember the old plan. used to mke sw lasagne with mac cheese on top, and keep corned beef cubes in fridge just for a snack!! Awww good old days ! still lots of good things to eat now though!!

cherry-pie

Trying again in 2012
S: 25st8lb C: 24st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st2lb(4.47%)
Slightly off topic but its just as well corned beef isn't free any more as have you seen the price of it these days?!!! I went to buy a lean tin as we do enjoy a corned beef hash and the lean one is a good syn investment but I almost needed to re-mortgage to buy it!! Its in the fridge now, hidden in case OH decides to open it just for a sarnie!!!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
It hasn't - but several years ago SW redesigned their plan to encourage members to cook from scratch and overnight all these foods became synnable because they were being abused.

lentil2

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st6.5lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st5.5lb(10.05%)
Oddly enough I used to lose weight really easily on SW years ago. More recently though, I seem to manage the odd small loss here and there but can maintain perfectly well on it.
I have put it down to getting older and the weight being harder to shift but maybe the old plan was better?
Hmmmmm food for thought.

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
what is corned beef now? how many syns is it?