old slimming world plan

kittykat8

Can anyone remember the old slimming world plan where there was only one a choice, but heinz macaroni cheese was free spag bol, stagg chilli etc super noddles.

can anyone else remember what was free, I used to lose weight quite well on this and still eat all my veggies etc

marion

Those things aren't free anymore because the ingredients have changed.

I remember that plan when corned beef was free too.

It's not that it was a different plan - it was the same red/green plans as being used now only that foods that were free at that time as no longer free. In those days you could have 2 HEBs and only 1 HEA but now you have the choice of adding an extra HEA

Thanks Clareel. I've often wondered why things that were free are no longer free - strange I know - but it didn't occur to me that they changed the ingredients!!

Can anyone remember the old slimming world plan where there was only one a choice, but heinz macaroni cheese was free spag bol, stagg chilli etc super noddles.

can anyone else remember what was free, I used to lose weight quite well on this and still eat all my veggies etc

marion

If you look on the bay online shop thingy place, if you look for a yellow slimming world plan book, it has kind of grey butterflies on it, that is this old plan booklet ;)

i remember the old plan. used to mke sw lasagne with mac cheese on top, and keep corned beef cubes in fridge just for a snack!! Awww good old days ! still lots of good things to eat now though!!

Slightly off topic but its just as well corned beef isn't free any more as have you seen the price of it these days?!!! I went to buy a lean tin as we do enjoy a corned beef hash and the lean one is a good syn investment but I almost needed to re-mortgage to buy it!! Its in the fridge now, hidden in case OH decides to open it just for a sarnie!!!

It hasn't - but several years ago SW redesigned their plan to encourage members to cook from scratch and overnight all these foods became synnable because they were being abused.

Yes I remember the old free foods! Would love to be able to make the old SW lasagne! Anyone know how many sins it would work out now?? :)

what is corned beef now? how many syns is it?

Back