Old thread updated! New pics attached!

Well done you!!!!!

omg!!! - can't say i am not jealous!!!!!

well done. what is fibre 89? and how much water was a lot?

did you do ss 100%.

you look amazing in your pic as it is!

Even if its not a CD record - its got to be up there among the 7 wonders of the world in my opinion.

How totally amazing is that....it must feel quite strange though as 19lbs is a massive amount and at 13st ish its a huge percentage of your body to drop in one week.

Size 8 here you come by end November at this rate!!

LRO xx

OMG THEE BEST WEIGHT LOSS EVER!!!!!

i am jealous;)!!

I hope to get in the 11's next week!!

wow well done you!!!! you have lost more in one week then I have in a month!!! WOW you are amazing....keep going

AMAZING loss, especially considering how close to BMI 25 you are. This thread is really inspiring. I'm sure it will make a lot of people want to start or carry on.

WELL DONE!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

MY GOD! WELL DONE THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your secret?? Tell me :D

Oh my god well done that's amazing x x x x

OMG that is absolutely fantastic, you must be trilled. Congratulations xxx

Thank you so much guys :) I had to lie at work to stop them worrying about me!! Lol (they think Im on WW - dont ask).

For those who have asked, I have Fibre 89 which is a CD product available from your CDC which I mix in every evening with my porridge. Helps keep me regular (sorry if TMI) but its something I found a problem in the past so decided this time I would try it. It does seem to help me! Lots of water... well its not an abnormal amount, about 2.5l as CD say you should have (but for me thats a lot as I never normally drink enough).

I have no idea why its fallen off me so fast... all I can say is that I was on WW for about 8 weeks beforehand and the last few weeks I lost a tiny bit, then STS, then gained, and have a feeling that SOME of this massive amount may be fat already lost but the weight hadn't shown on the scales... so starting CD shifted that PLUS the usual week 1 loss. Thats the only plausible explanation.

LRO, it doesn't feel weird surprisingly... I think it must be because I have quite a lot of body fat so it's not that noticeable (well not to me, maybe to others)... what has been weird is seeing how clothes in smaller sizes fit me, when I can't see a change in myself.... my eyes don't see an accurate picture methinks. I had to buy a new coat today as mine are suddenly too big (thats one way I have noticed it). Went to BHS and tried on a 14 (my old one's a 16)... it was too big. So, a 12 then (got excited at that idea). NO still too big!! So I had to buy a size 10 which fits perfectly! They didn't have any 8s which is a shame as the 10 may well be too big by the time we get to Christmas, but I REFUSE to believe I can get away with an 8, as I'm still a large 12-small 14, so an 8 would be just too good to be true!! But it felt great to by something in a 10 instead of the 20 I would had to have had 2 years ago!!

xxx

A couple of pics

Thought I would post a couple of pics of me 'now' as I am... my top and trousers are both too big so not the most flattering... especially the thighs on my trousers which make me look huge! Must buy some more soon. But just so you get the idea!

xxx

Attachments

• SNC00035.jpg
    SNC00035.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 150
  • SNC00017.jpg
    SNC00017.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 151
you are gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wow:

VERY nice! :D

Well done on the weight loss too.

J74

You look fantastic, and in a size 10 too, you go for it!! It can only be that going back to CD kickstarted your metabolism. It is great to hear that this can happen even if you have been dieting for a while.

Back