Old thread updated! New pics attached!

I wonder why the two countries are so different? Good for you tho hun, it sounds like you've got it sorted and know what's best for your body so all the best with the last leg of your journey! xxx

Hiya,

Yes I've wondered this too, it's quite confusing but my CDC says SSing is fine and all but she can't explain the difference really...

To be perfectly honest, another reason why I have ''foodmoments'' is because I'm not sure 100% SS is good at healthy BMI haha. ;-)

Ah well, cruising along, I have my head in the right place and the moment I start to feel bad or very lethargic or anything I'm moving up plans. The moving up plans varies too though, the steps are a bit different...... Ah well, will see.

xxx

yea its defo 13 miles hun, maybe its jus slightly different in north to south?

yea the wedding is booked for 1st july at 5pm at the sunrise hotel, the flowers, transport, photographer and catering is sorted and so is make up and hair

cant book flights and additional honeymoon till april as flights rnt released until then, and we need to book evening party venue back at home but deposit is 50% so not bookin it until the summer jus incase we find somewhere else. Then we need to sort rings and my dress, bm dress and phils suits and thats bout it :) picked what i want for table decorations etc and booked chair covers so its all going well considering i have 18 months to go hahah

xxx

ah cool so july 2010? glad you've got it all sorted, you've loads of time but it'll soon come around! Can't believe ours is only 8 months away!! xxx

Yep, can't believe I was proposed to 7 months ago!! And there are only 8 left :D it's flown by so I reckon the next 8 months will go just as fast! xx

omg i cant believe it was 7 months either, if ya asked me to guess i would have said 3 months ago hahaha, although phil proposed to me over a year ago!

xxx

ooo off topic but how much trainin did mike do for his run? i know he is fit to start with too but jus looking for a rough idea :) cos i been lookin through internet and they reckon for a complete unfit beginner it would still only take 20 weeks :s

xxx

he didn't do any training at all but he plays footie twice a week and he's in attack so there's a fair bit of running around involved. It nearly killed him though, he was shattered - said it was mind over matter! He beat my uncle who runs all the time and trains by doing at least a 5 mile run every morning without fail!!

Sorry that's prob not much help - think it depends on your age, general level of fitness, ratio of muscle:fat you're carrying etc. how much training you'd need. Personally it took me about 12 weeks just to train for Race for Life to run the whole 3.3miles so I would have thought it would take a fair amount of time to train for 13!

xxx

Thanks hun, though that was back in November, and I did some yo-yoing since then! Back on the straight and narrow :) and nearly back to where I was before I came off in December!

Thought I would post some more recent pics of me. I'm slimmer than I was in the first pics on this thread in these newer pics, and am the same size now as I was in them so you get the idea of where I'm at! That said, my arms are more toned now after a couple of weeks of skincare, weights and just having time for my skin to ping back. Mainly the flabbyness of my arms (which is mainly skin, not fat) and belly to work on now (which is hidden in the A-line of the dress thank goodness!) so still have a way to go. Reckon I'll sit well at about 10-10.7 tho (about 19lbs to go!)

xxx

Well done Chick, Looking Hot, Hot Hot..

You look great hun. x :D

Awww thanks so much guys :) a girl loves a compliment every now and again and you guys have topped up my supply!! Lol :) thanks

Lol Badger I had reintroduced food 5 days earlier and my appetite was teeny tiny, so I mainly just drank wine instead and gave pretty much all my food to a colleague of mine (he has a mammoth appetite to the point where it's an office joke - cos he plays footie semi-pro, and is always hungry).... led to me getting rather tipsy and dancing the night away!! So yep, had lots of fun dancing :)

xxx

Thanks Irene - Mike took it and he likes it 'cos he said it shows my skinny neck... lol!! If I lose any more from my neck I'll turn into a chicken!! hehe xxx

Back