Old thread updated! New pics attached!

This is such a motivating thread, well done..not only does your body look great but your sooo pretty, simply stunning, well done.x

OMG...only just seen this thread you look awsome hun! 19lbs in one week, that all i want for xmas lol!

You have done so well, get writing a letter to santa asking for lots of size 8 clothes!

xx

honey you look beautiful. keep it up :)

and i have the trouser legs problem at the mo. feel like i'm wearing jodhpurs(sp?)

abz xx

008.gif

thanks hun! i'm staying in on me todd as am ill but want OH to go out and have fun! Lol where did you find this thread? Haven't seen it in ages! xx

Last edited:
Thanks hun, though that was back in November, and I did some yo-yoing since then! Back on the straight and narrow :) and nearly back to where I was before I came off in December!

Thought I would post some more recent pics of me. I'm slimmer than I was in the first pics on this thread in these newer pics, and am the same size now as I was in them so you get the idea of where I'm at! That said, my arms are more toned now after a couple of weeks of skincare, weights and just having time for my skin to ping back. Mainly the flabbyness of my arms (which is mainly skin, not fat) and belly to work on now (which is hidden in the A-line of the dress thank goodness!) so still have a way to go. Reckon I'll sit well at about 10-10.7 tho (about 19lbs to go!)

xxx

Attachments

• plopfest.jpg
    plopfest.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 69
  • haha.jpg
    haha.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 67
  • dancing!.jpg
    dancing!.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 63
hey!!!

my internet aint been workin so i aint been around much, am fab hows u? cant believe ya nearly at target am soo happy for ya!!! i jus found an online diary of cd from last year and it has in about our 2 pint water challenge lol

xxx

hey

i was doin really well but after my granda passed away i went off track so starting again and going to class as of next wed cos i dont think i can do it without the classes and think thats where i went wrong! I have also applied to do the great north run!!!! now am scared lol, i will do it tho even if i walk it all

u been up to much?

xxx

sorry to hear you've been struggling hun :( Great idea to do the GNR - big respect though, after a 5km (3.3 miles) this year I know there's no way I could do 10 MILES!! Mike ran the Great South Run this year - took him an hour and a half, and he's uber-fit! Better get training eh?! :) well done you though, that's a fab target!

Not been up to much really hun, just working hard and getting on with everything! xx

Yea i am doing a 5k runin june for race for life and then 13.3 miles for great north run in september eeek am doin them both for cancer in respect of my granda tho :D and hopefully it will help the weight come off a lot faster at first :)

my brother got me some really expensive moistorisor and hair stuff for crimbo so this year am gonna have some me time, get fit n healthy this year, well thats the plan hahah

u got much else to do for ya wedding?

xxx

Sounds brilliant hun, and for such a good cause!! Are you sure it's 13.3 miles - Mike said it was 10? ah well :)

How are your wedding plans coming along? Have you set a final definite date and plan now? Most of my planning is done - even have the table decs sorted. Meeting the caterers next Sat to finalise menu, dress measurements are being taken in Feb, just need to sort out the suits and flowers really now. And make sure my mum booked the DJ (I asked her to do it but she doesn't seem to think it's a priority to do as the wedding's on a Monday... "he's not likely to be doing anything else" is her thought on the matter. She doesnt seem to get that if we DONT book him, he MAY WELL end up doing something else, and then we don't have a DJ. Don't understand why she doesn't just book him now! It's not like it makes a difference whether we book now or in 3 months apart from for my sanity!)

Hey ho xxx

Wooow. You look sooo beautiful! :) You have a lovely face, I'm jealous!!!!

Well done on your weightloss so far and keep going for those last pounds!!

xxx

Thankyou honey! And congratulations to you on reaching a healthy BMI before Christmas!! Fantastic stuff :) how are you finding maintenance? xxx

Thankyou honey! And congratulations to you on reaching a healthy BMI before Christmas!! Fantastic stuff :) how are you finding maintenance? xxx

Hiya,

Thank youuuu! :)

As I'm from the Netherlands I don't have to do the steps up yet. (I did find this very strange at first, still do but hey..)

We have different rules over here. I am doing an SS/SS+/810 combo at the moment, trying to find the right balance for my body. Usually SS but when I feel very tired or bad in any (physical not emotional lol) way I add food from AAM/810 plan as dinner. I really try to listen to my body and give it what it needs.

Not really the conventional method but it works for me, my CDC and I discussed it and she said it would be okay since I am at a healthy weight and since I should listen to my bodys needs etc. but she still encourages SS because as far as Cambridge Netherlands is concerned it's not wrong.. :) (They have people with BMI 20 doing SS, that seems VERY VERY wrong to me but okay... Don't plan to be doing that myself.)

Ah well ;-). I'm still doing okay on the diet, glad to be. I will be doing steps up after a few more kilograms but I will be doing this very slowly as I've lost tons and I want to slowly introduce foods back into my diet, sloooooow baby steps, just so I feel secure about it ;-)

xxx

I wonder why the two countries are so different? Good for you tho hun, it sounds like you've got it sorted and know what's best for your body so all the best with the last leg of your journey! xxx

Back