Old thread updated! New pics attached!

wannabslim

Gold Member
Just got back from CDCs for my first week WI....

ONE STONE FIVE POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That has GOT to be a Cambridge record :D :D :D :D :D :bliss:

I had to get on them three times to convince myself it was true!! And it is!!

She weighed me last week at 13st (more than my scales said by about 6lbs) so I chose to go with my scales, deciding that mine were more friendly than hers!
I do know that mine are unreliable but decided to use them as a guide of how much I've lost... BUT NO MORE! I am throwing them in the bin TONIGHT!!

They were saying about 8.5lbs off this morning - a bit more depending on where I stood and the position I took on the scales lol, and had my WI just now, after a whole days water, and OMG I can't believe I have lost all that weight in one week... no wonder all my clothes are too big and all my previously 'too-small' clothes now fit nicely!!

Not ONLY is this weight loss (IMO) amazing, it ALSO puts me COMFORTABLY in the 11s!! Something I thought was at least a couple of weeks away. It ALSO means I have lost 10% of my body weight... IN ONE WEEK!! :D :D :D

I am now 10lbs from BMI 25 and working up the plans.. hoping to do it in 2-3 weeks. Fingers crossed!!

I dont know why or how I have managed to lose so much; only that I have taken Fibre 89 the last couple of days which has very much got things moving (sorry if TMI) and have drunk LOADS the last few days. Not sure if either of those things can be attributed to it, but I like to think so :)

I'm just so ecstatic, I actually sang to myself the whole way home in the car some little song I made up :cool: lol I'm cool (not). Feel like jumping up and down and running round the block telling the world... but will make do with this post!!

Sorry, I've rambled. But it just feels so good :D thanks for bearing with me!!

So, am now going to use ONLY my CDCs scales, and am readjusting my ticker and all challenges I'm part of accordingly :)

xxxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

That has got to be a record!! Well done, that is just a fantastic loss
:party0038::party0038::party0038:

That is utterly amazing! Think the record on here is 17lbs in a week. I can only think it has something to do with the break you had on WW as well, so it really was like a big first week switch. Well done you!

Wow, that is just fantastic, you lucky thing. I envy you.
Just off to my WI in 5 minutes, but only expect 1 or 2 off at THE very most

I've already said it in another thread, but i have to say it again...

WELL DONE :)

Sarah x

Aww thanks guys! Yup Percy, it is a blimmin brilliant motivator... was starting to think I might come off next week and move to WW but now I am determined to stick with it for as long as I can! That magical BMI25 is beckoning, and if I stay on CD I will be there very soon :)

xxx

Fantastic, what a great start, especially as you were already dieting previously :)

Wowowowowowowow get you well done xxxx

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

well done hun......
remember that feeling, and keep it with you all the way!!!!!

Omg wow thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Hope i lose a bit tomorrow..im changing over to cd tomorrow!!
WELLDONE WANNABSLIM...YOUGONNABSLIM soon..lol

Well Done

that's absolutely amazing in 1 week!!! well done you!!! no wonder you feel like shouting! Good luck for another fabulous week!!

xx

oh my god pure delighted for ya hunni xxxx u deserve it chic and welcome to the 11's they feel good dont they haha

Back