Old timer gagging to start again after had my baby!!! Advice please

I always take my baby to class as he is breastfed, he normaly feeds quietly or sits on my knee, if he is crying we just leave part way through image therapy.

I was on SW when I got pregant with my 2nd child and the stupid consultant gave me a form which didn't tell me much and then she said "Probably better come off it and start again after"!!! This was the worst thing she could have said cos I put back on nearly all that I'd lost the previous year and it's like starting over again! x

I rejoined SW after the birth of my 3rd baby, she was 4 weeks old and i felt great. I had been going to SW when i found out I was pregnant but stopped going purely and simply because I wanted to enjoy my last pregnancy and not worry about my weight in that way.

I have taken my daughter to class every week except one and that week everyone asked where she was.So don't worry about taking the baby with you.

Enjoy your pregnancy and sort the weight gain out afterwards. Congratulations on only putting 7lb on so far

Saying that I did try and eat as healthy as my body and the baby would let me....... those bags of midget gems just kept winking at me in the shop so had to have them on a regular basis.

Back