Old weight watcher diet V's New Weight watchers diet

Luan1979

Hello all,

Was wondering if you could help me I have been currently doing the old weight watchers diet where I have a points allowance of 26.

I know they do a different diet now and would like to try it I am going to try and go to a meeting very soon to pick the diet up and hopefully start it.

I am so used to the old one I would love to hear your opinions on it compared to the old plan. Thankyou for your time xxxxxx

I lost 2 stone on the old diet years ago and started this one 3 weeks so i cant really say much but at the minute i am trying to get the balance right of how best to use my extra points some weeks ive lost using so many weeklys sometimes i havent etc.

I will be making it my bedtime reading for the next few night Im sure. I hope it's as good or better than the old one for me. I hope those pounds fall off for you. Thankyou x

I did the old plan last year from the end of May till the start of September. I lost 2 stone doing it but fell off the wagon. I never thought I'd get my head around ProPoints but here I am 13 weeks later and loving it. I found I was hungry on Discovery a bit more (I think i was on 22 a day?). I enjoy having my 29pp a day and then having 49pp a week to mess about with if I need to. Its working for me, I'm averaging around a lb a week. All in all I've lost 39.5lb since last May (with a 10 month break in the middle lol) so I'm fairly happy. Give it a go anyway, no harm in trying it... it'll take a while to switch your mind to it but you'll get used to it fairly easily I think. x

Thanks for your replies girls. I have got all my stuff out today getting my head around it. I actually think I've got it sussed out nearly. I came home with everything last night. The calculator, cook books, journal the lot!!!!

my fella nearly died until I said it all come when I joined (small white diet lies) not nearly as bad as blaming my teenage son for eating sweets and stuff left in the fridge :O). Those days are over. Im hoping I enjoy this plan it think I will. Cant wait to use all my 49 pts on wine at weekend :O) Sounds like you girls are doing great and well done on your weight loss xxxx I'll update you after my first weigh in xxx

I paid £1 to join. £5.99 for the session. £7.50 for the calculator it had £2 off it. £9.99 for the shopping book, journal, eating out pack. and £1.80 for a magazine. So I spent over £25 but im glad Ive got the stuff because I will use it xxx

Thanks, my costs should be pretty much the same. I'm afraid i try to buy all the stuff in the hope that it makes life easier in following the plan.

Back