• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Old weight watcher diet V's New Weight watchers diet

Hello all,

Was wondering if you could help me I have been currently doing the old weight watchers diet where I have a points allowance of 26.

I know they do a different diet now and would like to try it I am going to try and go to a meeting very soon to pick the diet up and hopefully start it.

I am so used to the old one I would love to hear your opinions on it compared to the old plan. Thankyou for your time xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I lost 2 stone on the old diet years ago and started this one 3 weeks so i cant really say much but at the minute i am trying to get the balance right of how best to use my extra points some weeks ive lost using so many weeklys sometimes i havent etc.

I will be making it my bedtime reading for the next few night Im sure. I hope it's as good or better than the old one for me. I hope those pounds fall off for you. Thankyou x

I did the old plan last year from the end of May till the start of September. I lost 2 stone doing it but fell off the wagon. I never thought I'd get my head around ProPoints but here I am 13 weeks later and loving it. I found I was hungry on Discovery a bit more (I think i was on 22 a day?). I enjoy having my 29pp a day and then having 49pp a week to mess about with if I need to. Its working for me, I'm averaging around a lb a week. All in all I've lost 39.5lb since last May (with a 10 month break in the middle lol) so I'm fairly happy. Give it a go anyway, no harm in trying it... it'll take a while to switch your mind to it but you'll get used to it fairly easily I think. x

Thanks for your replies girls. I have got all my stuff out today getting my head around it. I actually think I've got it sussed out nearly. I came home with everything last night. The calculator, cook books, journal the lot!!!!

my fella nearly died until I said it all come when I joined (small white diet lies) not nearly as bad as blaming my teenage son for eating sweets and stuff left in the fridge :O). Those days are over. Im hoping I enjoy this plan it think I will. Cant wait to use all my 49 pts on wine at weekend :O) Sounds like you girls are doing great and well done on your weight loss xxxx I'll update you after my first weigh in xxx

I paid £1 to join. £5.99 for the session. £7.50 for the calculator it had £2 off it. £9.99 for the shopping book, journal, eating out pack. and £1.80 for a magazine. So I spent over £25 but im glad Ive got the stuff because I will use it xxx