Oldfatmum has left the building ....

shinyhappyperson

Silver Member
and welcome to Shinyhappyperson.

My weight loss has transformed me - this morning I have just dipped into the 11's, I bought a size 16 dress that fitted, my friend who was mean to me at the beginning is now saying I look scrawny :rolleyes: and I am now definitely a Shiny Happy Person.

2 stone 7 pounds in 9 weeks - what a great diet! Newbies, stick with it .... it is definitely worth the initial pain.

Thank you to Pierce for name change.

Fantastic you're doing fantastic, I'm constantly being told I look scrawny but hey, we know the truth they're JEALOUS.....

Stuff them all that's what I say, a 'friend' told me yesterday how she and my other 'friends' used to laugh when I got out of breath and red in the face from walking a long way, it's alright for them I was 100 miles away from my family, suffering terrible post natal depression and surviving on about two hours broken sleep a night and I was nine stone overweight, nice to know who your friends are eh????? They've all been talking about me and have decided I'll never keep this weight off and I've lost it too quickly, can't win, too thin, too fat????

YOU GO SHINY WE'LL STAND BY YOU xx

well done shiny happy! These are life changing diets aren't they?

Fantastic you're doing fantastic, I'm constantly being told I look scrawny but hey, we know the truth they're JEALOUS.....

Stuff them all that's what I say, a 'friend' told me yesterday how she and my other 'friends' used to laugh when I got out of breath and red in the face from walking a long way, it's alright for them I was 100 miles away from my family, suffering terrible post natal depression and surviving on about two hours broken sleep a night and I was nine stone overweight, nice to know who your friends are eh????? They've all been talking about me and have decided I'll never keep this weight off and I've lost it too quickly, can't win, too thin, too fat????

YOU GO SHINY WE'LL STAND BY YOU xx

:eek::eek::eek: - Dutch you'll always have friends here. XXX

Shiny that's amazing, delighted for you! XXX

sHINY HAPPY THATS GREAT NEWS!!!!! GREAT NEW NAME TOO!

Well done Shiny. Loving the new name. I must say it really suits you. Your (and everyone elses) friends are plain jealous.

Thanks everyone - the "jealous" friend has just told me that she has bought all the Slimfast stock from our local Sainsburys ... Apparently I have inspired her ;)

What a positive step!

Love it - and massive congrats on the amazing weightloss xxx

Love the new name, fab idea!!

Thanks Mumof2Girls, Leah and Sarah :D:D:D

Great new name, congratulations on your achievement Shiny :D I hit 'overweight' last week as well - what a boost :party0011:

Well done Wiggly!

:thinking2:I shall have to set "overweight" as one of my mini-goals too, great idea

Loving the name change, loving the positivity, loving the new you, loving it loving it loving it - WELL DONE!!

Gx

Back