Oldie newbie

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Hello all... like a bad smell I've returned ;)

I've put back on a stone over the last 2 months from overdoing the weekends (*hic*) & being bed-ridden with man flu for over a week & just doing jack & comfort eating.

Back on TFR from last Saturday to nip it in the bud & back to the gym from yesterday after a month off... determined never to be bigger than 32" jeans... & they've been getting a touch tight...

So far I've found TFR 2nd time round a doddle... had a giddy wobble yesterday morning (for those that know the feeling it was rather like coming up on a pill) but was flying in the afternoon... only had REAL hunger pangs Sat / Sun... no real bother since :)

Hope everyones OK :)

GREAT to see you back Howdy-Doody!
looking forward to "Choon of the Day!"
You'll get there no problem. The thing that's key, is recognising when you need to get a grip of the eating again, and you've done that, so welcome back to LT and MMs xxxx

Welcome back hot stuff! ;)

Hi Howdy-doody,good luck this time around!!! at least you not got lots to lose...you should do that pretty quick! Caz xx

Cheers :D

Day 5 n still hanging in there ;)

hiya welcome back howdy dowdy at least you know the dril

all the best for the wi

XX Sharron

Cheers for the welcome back all :)

I prolly wanna lose about a stone / stone n arf ish... see how it goes... 11 stone for me is bang on 25 BMI BUT I am an awkward shape (all chest, shoulders & arms) so we'll see :) Basically I've given myself a month to go as far as I can :)

I know I could prolly do it through regular dieting but I trust LT & I know it works, besides if I did this 'officially' through a chemist rather than buying online I prolly wouldn't qualify as my BMI is too low.

WOW THE WANDERERS RETURN! :) XOX

Back