1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Olive Oil on Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Belinda10, 2 February 2012 Social URL.

1. Belinda10

Belinda10 Member

This is my first post.

Used to go to WW last year and have just started again. Last year I was only 6 lbs away from goal then I had a knee injury, Christmas and then a 2 week holiday in Goa, anyway I have gained an additional 9 lbs :eek: So its time to go back on the plan!

I'm doing it myself this time rather than going to the classes as its a money and time issue. So I need to be more focused.

I thought I had my head around the new PP system but my friend told me that now you should have 2 tspn of olive oil a day and NOT point it.........can this be true? :confused:

I'm on 29 points a day.

Also are there any other new things that have been introduced this year?

Thanks for any help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jadeyxx

Jadeyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You may be better posting this in the weight watcher section they may be able to advice you then :) good luck with your weigh loss :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.